THREE. capture the king to see his men fall

GIL RAN towards Scar's house

GIL RAN towards Scar's house. The anticipation running through his veins as grew closer and closer to the house.

Out of everyone, Gil liked Scarlett the most. She was a lot nicer than Uma and Harry. So he decided that he was going to tell her first.

"We've caught the king." Gil breathlessly said.

Scarlett turned, furrowing her brows, "What?"

"King Ben. We've caught him."

"And you told me first?"

"Well, um, yeah."

Scarlett hopped down from her platform and stood in front of Gil, "Does Uma know?"

"No." Gil smiled, "Plus, you're ten times nicer than she is. You'd probably have a better idea on what to do."

Scarlett nodded and headed towards the door. Though the idea of the King being on the Isle was very fast (the only reason he had to be here was for Mal and Mal only), she had little time to think about what she wanted to hear or yet, do to him while he was here.

Scarlett turned, watching as Gil took a moment to admire himself in the mirror.

"Are you going to take me to him?" She asked.

"Oh right." Gil said.

Gil took Scarlett to Ben. He'd been accosted by Harry who watched him intently, never taking his eyes off of him until the duo showed up.

Scarlett pulled a chair over and sat down in front of Ben. The boy in front of her didn't look scared. He sat in compliance and didn't bother running away or trying to sneak away at any point.

Scarlett smiled, "And who might you be?"

"Ben."

"Do you love her Ben?" Scarlett asked, "She chose to leave everything she had in Auradon and hear you coming running back to her. She left you Ben. She left her responsibilities in Auradon and you came crawling back."

Scarlett, though kind hearted to most, had her reason to make Ben feel bad. He was the reason her friends left. He was the reason Mal had come back. She felt Ike she had every right to berate him.