FIVE. see through me and you'll see him to

SCARLETT MADE her way towards the barrier, catching up towards the others

SCARLETT MADE her way towards the barrier, catching up towards the others. She followed closely behind the others as she tried to forget about the conversation she had with her mother.

She wasn't paying much attention and bumped into Carlos' back.

Carlos turned, catching her upper arm, "Hey, are you okay?"

She looked up at him and smiled, "Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine."

Carlos sent her a small flatten smile. Carlos could sometimes see right through her, not often though. Unlike earlier, he had no idea what was wrong, but he could tell when she was upset.

"Your eyes are still green."

She shut her eyes and quickly opened them to reveal the brown eyes she had. They quickly changed back though.

"Still green."

She furrowed her eyebrows as she did so the barrier began to close, but both Gil and Harry jumped through.

The two boys looked at each other and smiled.

"We made it, bro."

"We made it."

The two of them cheered.

Harry faced the others, "Hey, guys, we just come for a... wee visit."

As the two of them approached the others, Jay and Carlos pushed the two of them back.

That only caused Harry to push Carlos back and for Mal to be bumped into. She dropped the small gem onto the fell onto the ground. She bent down to pick it up but Harry wrapped his hook around her arm and flung the gem into the ocean.

"No!"

Uma stuck her tentacle out from the water, "Drop something?" She asked.

"It can't get wet! Give it back before it gives out!" Mal said.

That only caused Uma to laugh at her.

Harry and Gil both seemed to be in shock to see the girl in the water.