SEVEN. shall i let you say goodbye or keep you on your toes

SCARLETT HAD stuck with Mal and Evie

SCARLETT HAD stuck with Mal and Evie. The trio heading to Audrey's dorm to find anything that could possibly help them.

Scarlett stuck by herself, Mal and Evie further ahead. She was making flowers come out the ground. With her being on the Isle for as long as she was the others didn't really know much about her "magical abilities".

Mal watched as the girl absentmindedly played with her magic.

"Are you sure Scar is doing something to her?" Mal asked.

"I don't think she would lie about it." Evie answered.

"It's just... she seems fine."

What they didn't know was that he was listening. He shot one of the flowers she made and watched it burn.

Scarlett eyes shifted hue and chose to ignore what had happened.

Mal approached Scarlett, "Are you okay?"

Scarlett nodded and sent her a small smile, "Yeah, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?"

Mal looked up at Evie and back at Scarlett.

"It's just... we just wanted to make sure. Anything going on with you lately?"

"I don't think so... nothing you haven't seen before."

Evie trailed behind the two and saw the flower burning. She looked up at Scarlett and saw her and Mal talking.

"Scarlett?" Evie called. Scarlett looked back and smiled at her. Carefree. Like nothing bad was happening at all, "Are you sure your okay?"

She nodded, "Being here has been fun. What's there not to like?"

"Evie, I think she's fine." Mal said, "Stop worrying."

Evie was annoyed. Why would Scarlett lie about something as big as this?