THREE. mother dearest, how i needed you in my youth

MAKING IT to the Isle was no problem at all

MAKING IT to the Isle was no problem at all. They all made it there in one piece and everyone was fine.

So far.

Once they parked their bikes in front of Dr. Facilier's place, they parked and began to head inside.

"Hey! I'm me again." Mal said touching her face.

"Duh. Evil magic doesn't work here." Celia said, "Kind of the point."

Celia walked in front of the five VK's and lead them to her father's place.

The six of them walked inside Dr. Facilier's place and it was exactly what you would expect from him.

"Hey!"

"Daddy!"

Celia ran towards her father and gave him the biggest hug. She hadn't even been gone that long. Not everyone was bad on the Isle. This was proof.

Celia and her father were having their own conversation as she went to grab the keys. The others venturing around his place.

"Uh, guys? Come look at this." Carlos said.

The group all settled around the TV as the anchorman spoke about the happenings at Auradon.

"There are rumors that Sleeping Beauty's daughter, Audrey, is behind the spell. We're trying to discover who is responsible for these vicious lies, and which villain has perpetrated this evil. We have an update. It's what? It's moving this way? It is moving this way."

Scarlett looked over her shoulder as she felt like somebody was watching her. Her eyes glowing green in the process.

Looking back she saw no one looking at her. At this point, she knew what she had to do now.

She snuck off as the group had their eyes glued to the TV. Like she wasn't going to be missed whatsoever.

Scarlett finally found the place she had been looking for. She walked inside and scanned her surroundings. She had only been here twice when she was younger. It all vaguely looked the same.