II- Indianna

Indianna was sat in Kimberly's car, biting her nails. She was carefully watching everyone that walked past the car and made their way into the school building.

Today wasn't a good day.

Indianna had her ups and her downs, but today she wasn't good.

"You ready?" Kimberly asked Indianna as she fixed her red hair in the mirror, tucking it behind her ear.

Indianna closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "No," she said quietly.

"Kal is getting impatient," Kimberly noted, glancing to the car behind them where Kal was flashing his lights, wanting the girls to get out of the car.

"Of course he is," Indianna sighed and turned to look at Kimberly. "I hate it here, Kimberly."

Kimberly looked Indianna up and down and raised her eyebrows. "Trust me, Indie, I think that's pretty obvious."

"The whole town is full of his people," Indianna whispered. "No matter where I am, I can't escape him."

"None of us can," Kimberly sighed.

Indianna swallowed and looked at her hands. "I-I miss him-"

"No," Kimberly said sternly. "Shut up, Indie. You've been doing so well, don't fall now. It's hard, God I know it's hard, but you've got to stay strong."

"You're not very nice when it comes to comforting people," Indianna commented.

"I'm not nice in general," Kimberly shrugged and Indianna's mouth twitched slightly. "If you want nice then go to Brooke."

"Where is Brooke?"

"There's some new students, she's showing them around like the preppy bitch she is," Kimberly said and rolled her eyes. Indianna frowned and Kimberly who shrugged. "Don't judge me, you know we don't exactly see eye to eye."

"You could be a bit nicer to her."

"I am," Kimberly said and grabbed her bag. "Let's go, Indie."

Before Indianna could protest her door was opened and Kal smiled down at her. "How's my favourite unsociable person?" He said enthusiastically and Indianna groaned as she climbed out of the car. "Indie," Kal said softly. "You okay?"

Indianna shook her head and Kal sighed, wrapping his arms around Indianna and hugging her tightly. Kimberly barely spared the two of them a glance before touching up her lipstick in the car wind mirror.

"Today isn't good," Indianna whispered.

"Being stuck in a car with Kimberly probably won't help to uplift your mood," Kal said and smirked at Kimberly who arched an eyebrow at him. "We better stop hugging or my really protective and loving mate might scratch your eyes out with her fake nails."

Indianna chuckled and pulled away from Kal, glancing at Kimberly who rolled her eyes and shook her head. "If you hug another girl like you just did with Indie then they certainly won't appreciate that I have fake nails," Kimberly warned.

"She denies that she would get jealous over another girl, I think that proves what she says wrong," Kal said smugly and Kimberly shook her head and walked around the car and grabbed Indianna's hand, pulling her towards the school. "Wait, don't leave me!" Kal caught up with the girls and they sat down on the school steps, waiting for the bell to ring.

"Don't let me kill anyone," Harry snapped as he joined the trio on the steps. He gritted his teeth and ran his fingers through his hair angrily. "If you see Brandon, hold me back."

"Why?"

"Because he just tried talking to Brooke," Harry growled. "It's been a month! A month of her telling him to leave her alone, he won't get the fucking hint!"

"Who would really care if we kill him?" Kal wondered.

"Brooklyn," Harry muttered. "She may hate him, but she would never want him dead."

"She's the only one who wouldn't," Indianna murmured and she looked down at their entwined fingers when Kimberly squeezed her hand comfortingly.

"Maybe Ace wouldn't, he's never really been the violent type," Kal shrugged. "Not like you or Grey-" Kal immediately stopped talking and cursed under his breath as Indianna tensed. "I'm sorry-"

"It's fine," Indianna said quickly. "I get it, sometimes you just forget and think he's still here..." She trailed off and took a deep breath. "It's fine."

Kal swallowed and slowly nodded, but inside he was cussing himself, wondering how he could be so stupid to bring up Greyson, especially on a bad day for Indianna.

"Speaking of Ace," Harry said. "How is he?"

"The same," Indianna said.

"How long can you be in a coma for?" Kimberly asked.

"A long time," Indianna murmured. "I need him to wake up, we need him. He's the one who helped with pack business and without him we're all pretty much clueless. There's talk of Rogue attacking Janson's pack sooner rather than later and I don't know what to do."

"Shit," Harry cursed.

"We can't help them," Indianna sighed. "We won't be allowed to leave town." As she said this she watched as a teacher walked up the steps and into the school. He wasn't any old teacher. He was a werewolf and worked for Rogue.

His men were everywhere.

"We can discuss this later," Harry muttered. "When we're... Alone."

Indianna nodded and looked over at the car park as a truck drove in. "That's new," Kimberly pointed out. "It's bloody ugly as well."

Kal scrunched up his face and nodded. "Out of all colours he picked the shitty brown colour."

"It's a car," Indianna said.

"You do not appreciate their beauty," Kal said sadly and shook his head.

"One of the new students," Harry said and he frowned as the new student got out of his car. He ran his hands through his hair and slammed the truck door. "Wait-"

"Yes, we know it is an extremely ugly car-"

"Shut up, you dick," Harry snapped, cutting Kal off. "It's the new kid. Smell him."

"Ew," Kimberly frowned and Harry sent her a cold look.

Indianna looked at the new student and slowly took a deep breath in, turning to look up at Harry with wide eyes.

"Well, I didn't expect that," Kal muttered.

"What is it?" Kimberly asked.

"He's not human," Indianna said and eyed the guy cautiously. "He's a werewolf."