XXIX- "You Lost My Mate"

Indianna woke the next morning with Greyson next to her, his arms wrapped tightly around her. She woke early, while it was dark out, but she couldn't go back to sleep. She just laid in Greyson's arms, savouring his touch.

"Did you sleep at all last night?" Greyson whispered into Indianna's ear. She smiled and nodded.

"I slept so well," she said honestly.

"You've been awake since the early hours," he said. "You need sleep, sugar." Greyson's hands went to Indianna's stomach.

"I'm fine," she said. "I was enjoying just being here, with you."

Greyson moved so he was straddling Indianna, his hands on either side of her head. "I've missed this," he admitted.

"Me too," she whispered and reached up and pulled Greyson closer to her. She softly kissed him. "I still can't believe you're real."

"You better get used to it," Greyson said with a wink. "I'm sure there's a way I can get you to believe it." Greyson's hands slid down Indianna's body.

Indianna rolled her eyes. "We have all the time in the world for that when we've figured out a way to stop Rogue."

"Well mentioning him is a mood killer," Greyson muttered. There was a stiffness to his voice, an angry glint in his eye. He sighed and stood up. "I guess we better get ready."

"Greyson," Indianna called. She crawled to the end of the bed and took his hand.

"I'm fine," Greyson said. "I just want him gone from our lives."

"He will be."

Greyson nodded sharply and walked into the bathroom. Indianna flinched as she watched him walk away, looking at the scars and cuts on his back.

Indianna had laid back down on the bed and closed her eyes. She was feeling exhausted. The pregnancy and finding out about Greyson was taking its toll on her.

"You should have slept," Greyson said once he had returned from the bathroom. He had a towel wrapped around his waist. He sat down on the bed and ran his fingers down Indianna's arms. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine."

Greyson raised his eyebrows at Indianna. "You're lying."

"I'm just feeling a little drained," Indianna said. "Carry children is hard work, you know."

"Then go back to sleep, sugar," Greyson said firmly.

Indianna shook her head and sat up. "We need to talk to the guys. Figure out what we're going to do."

"That can wait a few hours-"

"No," Indianna said sharply. "It can't, Greyson."

Greyson sighed and helped Indianna off the bed. "I know," he said. "I've told Harry to not allow anyone apart from my family and the guys in the pack house today. Everyone will come in the evening for a meeting."

Indianna nodded. "I'm going to shower," she said.

"Please take it easy," Greyson said.

"I know what I'm capable of," Indianna said. "Don't you worry."

"Impossible."

Indianna shook her head and made her way into the bathroom. She showered quickly, not wanting to be away from Greyson for long. Once she was dry and dressed, she walked into the bedroom and looked at Greyson. "Ready?" He asked.

Indianna nodded. "Let's do this."

*

Greyson and Indianna walked downstairs to the lounge. They could hear their friends talking amongst each other. Greyson gripped Indianna's hand tightly and they walked in together. Silence filled the room and their friends all stared at Greyson with wide eyes.