IX- You Really Shouldn't Have Come To This Town

Sorry for the long wait ! I've been focusing on getting into uni lately and my time has been taken up preparing for interviews etc, but I've been accepted into my first choice so I can stop stressing now and focus more on writing !

Hope you like this update !

Enjoy:)

Also, random question, anyone in the uk at uni or going to uni in September, if so where is everyone going/or at ? I'd love to know !:)

*

"That must be it, only a creep like Rogue would have a creepy cabin in the woods," Kal said to Oscar and Harry. The three of them were crouched behind a fallen tree, observing the scene in front of them.

"Shut the fuck up, Kal," Harry snapped.

"There's no signs of movement," Oscar whispered, watching the cabin cautiously. "There's a chance that if this is Rogue's cabin then it's unmanned. What's the point in having people guarding a cabin that no one knows about."

"I hope you're right," Harry muttered. "Brandon's scent is faint, barely there, but from what I can sense of it it stops here. Brandon is here."

"And I bet Rogue is too," Kal nodded and then chewed his lip. "And hopefully Ellie... What if she's not?"

"We'll figure that out later," Harry said. "Right now we've tracked Brandon's scent to a cabin and all signs point towards Rogue. I bet this is where he has Ellie."

"There's only one way to find out," Oscar said.

"What are we going to do?" Kal asked.

"I'm going to walk through the front door," Harry said and stood up.

"Are you fucking stupid? That's something I would do!" Kal whispered.

"No, but I'm angry and want to kill this bastard," Harry said and walked towards the cabin. He clenched his hands into fists and thought of choking Rogue to death.

"Harry, think clearly," Oscar said as him and Kal caught up to Harry. "Don't let your emotions cloud your judgement."

"I'm not an idiot," Harry snapped and he stopped in front of the old wooden door. "I can be angry and still kill the bitch."

A loud bang filled the quiet air as Harry kicked the door open and walked into the cabin. It was small inside. Pushed up against the wall was a couch and Harry could hear the sound of a tv filling the small cabin. There wasn't much else and Harry frowned, looking around carefully.

"There's no one here," Kal called as he walked back after inspecting the dirty kitchen. "Apart from a few mice."

"No, he has to be here," Harry muttered and walked around the room, his eyes scanning every inch. "Somebody has to be here!"

"Maybe we were mistaken," Oscar said. "You said Brandon's scent was faint, we could've got it wrong."

"No, his scent led us here, we're not mistaken," Harry snapped and he breathed in and out slowly. "We're missing something. Don't just stand there, help me look!"

"For what?"

"Anything!" Harry growled.

"What about a hidden door?" Kal called and Harry froze.

"What?"

Kal grinned and pointed to a picture hanging on the wall. "Look."

"It's just a poxy picture, Kal, be useful or shut the hell up."