XII- A Plan?

Indianna parked outside Rogue's house and sat staring for a few minutes.

What was he going to do?

Was he going to be mad?

"Of course he's going to be mad," Indianna grumbled and took a deep breath. "You're a Luna, Indie, you can face him."

"Knock knock!"

Indianna jumped in fright when a hand knocked on her window and she looked up and saw Rogue. "Don't look so frightened, little sister, I'm not going to hurt you," Rogue called and opened Indianna's door. "You're still hurting from his death so that will do for now."

Indianna narrowed her eyes at Rogue who smiled and grabbed her arm, pulling her out of the car. "What do you want?" Indianna said through gritted teeth.

"I just want a chat with my sister," Rogue said simply and wrapped his arm round Indianna's shoulder. "Her pack has been naughty and I'm not very happy."

"You kidnapped a pack member," Indianna said. "All we did was get her back."

"You attacked my men, attacked me," Rogue snapped. "I'm not pleased."

"Your men attacked me," Indianna said and she found her hands going to her stomach. "And her."

Rogue paused as he opened the door to the house. "Her?" He wondered.

"Just a hunch."

"What do you mean they attacked you? They know you're off limits," Rogue said slowly, his eyes hardening.

"I was shoved to the ground. I landed on my stomach."

Rogue pursed his lips. "Seems as if my men were telling porkies," he said and tutted. "Did they tell the truth about her across the road? She joined in the fight?"

"She did," Indianna said and slowly stepped into her old house. "But she didn't know what she was getting involved in, she just thought we were in trouble and wanted to help. Please don't involve them in this, they don't know anything."

Indianna jumped when Rogue slammed the door behind them. "She's a werewolf, sister. They both are."

"I don't even think they know what they are," Indianna said. "They seem clueless about us-"

"For now," Rogue said. "Take a seat in the lounge, I trust you know where it is."

Indianna swallowed and slowly made her way into the lounge, sitting cautiously on one of the couches.

"I'm surprisingly impressed," Rogue called, following behind Indianna and sitting down opposite her. "Honestly, I didn't think your pack had much strength left, but you've proved me wrong. And that is why I'm not going to kill any of your pack members for what they did."

Indianna sucked in a breath. "You're not going to hurt them?"

"Ah ah, don't get ahead of yourself," Rogue said and smirked. He ran his fingers through his hair. "I haven't decided if I'm going to hurt anyone yet, but I'm leaning towards not hurting anyone because your pack have proved themselves to be useful."

"Useful?"

"As you're clearly aware I don't want to control just one pack, I want to control all of them," Rogue said as if he was pointing out the most obvious thing in the world. "And your pack has lived up to it's frightening reputation, so I'm going to use you to take control over more packs. I was hoping to start with a friend of yours. Alpha Janson?"

"W-we spoke to him! You-"

"Relax, little sister," Rogue chuckled. "They surrendered, but there's a pack to the east. Quite a large pack, bad morals however. I believe one of your pack members used to belong to that pack, before he was kicked out."

Indianna frowned. "What are you talking about? Who was kicked out of a pack?"

"That doesn't matter," Rogue said dismissively. "What does matter is that I want that pack next. And your pack is going to do that for me."

"We're not going to hurt anyone," Indianna said.

"Oh really? I heard Greyson had a liking for torture," Rogue said and shrugged his shoulders, smirking when Indianna frowned.

"What?"

"Your pack didn't get its reputation by being friendly," Rogue said. "Your mate was quite an ass."

"We're not hurting anyone."

Rogue raised his eyebrows. "Be prepared to be of assistance, sister. I shall let you know when I need you."

"Is that all? Can I go?" Indianna asked and stood up.

"No. One more thing, Stacy wanted to invite you to dinner. So come round next Thursday. We'll have a nice family dinner."

Indianna wanted to say no. "Stacy wanted to?"

Rogue nodded.

"Okay."

Rogue's eyes lit up in a way Indianna had never seen before and she frowned as an idea came to her.

"Perfect," Rogue said and clapped his hands.

Indianna decided to test something out. "I guess I should be making more of an effort," she said. "She is my sister-in-law after all. We're family."

Rogue looked at Indianna with an expression she had never seen before.

Indianna was sure it was happiness.

"Goodbye, Jason."

"Goodbye, sister."

Indianna rushed out of the house and broke many speed limits to get back to the pack house quickly.

"You're not Doctor Who! You can't just vanish and don't think people will realise!" Kal yelled as she walked through the front door.

"I have a plan," Indianna blurted. "Well... half of one."

*

"I don't see how that will do anything," Harry said once Indianna had explained.

"You didn't see his face when I mentioned about Stacy being family," Indianna said. "He seemed happy. Genuinely happy. He's gone his whole life without a family, without someone by his side. I think that's what he craves. He wants a family and he wants control, something that has been ripped from him when he was younger."

"So you want to suck up to him and be the perfect sister he wants?" Harry said.

"You want to give him what he craves," Ace said and nodded. "It makes sense. We'll trick him into a false sense of security."

"For the past few months we've been fighting Rogue and his control as much as we could, but now you just want us to stop?" Kal questioned.

"We play along, really commit to it and pretend. Give Rogue everything he wants and be submissive. Soon his guard will drop. I'll play the perfect sister and make best friends with Stacy and get him to lower his guard and then somehow we'll take him down."

"How are we going to do that?"

Indianna smiled sheepishly. "That's the part I haven't figured out yet."