XXV- Hey Sugar

"Hey, sugar."

Indianna woke and found herself in Greyson's arms. She smiled and snuggled closer to him. "Morning," she mumbled.

Greyson ran his fingers up and down Indianna's arms and kissed her temple. "Indie, look at me," he whispered. "Don't go back to sleep."

"Greyson, I'm tired," Indianna groaned.

"Oi," Greyson said and took Indianna's chin, tilting her head so she was looking up at him. Greyson stared at Indianna for a smile, his eyes flickering over every part of her face. "Gosh, I've missed your eyes."

"Missed?" Indianna yawned as Greyson brushed hair from her face.

"I'm so proud of you, sugar," Greyson said. "You've done me and the pack proud."

"What do you mean?"

Greyson shook his head and wrapped his arms round Indianna. "Nothing," he muttered, "just let me hold you." He kissed Indianna's head and sighed.

"Greyson, what's wrong?" Indianna asked. "You're acting weird."

"Shut up," he grumbled. "Let me have this moment, just don't go back to sleep."

"What's the time?" She yawned and wriggled in Greyson's arms to check the clock. "It's 4 in the morning!" Indianna snuggled into Greyson's chest and closed her eyes.

"Sugar, stay awake," Greyson said, gently shaking Indianna.

"Mhm," Indianna grunted and she felt sleep taking over her.

"Indianna!" Greyson said firmly. He never used her full name. Indianna tried to open her eyes, but sleep came and she fell unconscious.

*

Indianna woke with a gasp and reached out next to her. Greyson's side of the bed was empty. She sighed and rubbed her eyes.

It was just a dream.

"Indie!" Kimberly walked into her room, dressed and ready. "Get up or we'll be late for school- What's wrong?"

Indianna blinked. She rubbed her arms, imagining the dream where Greyson had touched her. "Nothing," she coughed and climbed out of bed. "I just dreamt of him."

"Oh," Kimberly said. "Er... sorry."

Indianna shook her head. "Don't be," she sighed. "I'll meet you downstairs in 10."

Kimberly nodded and walked out of Indianna's room. Indianna took a deep breath and rubbed her eyes. "You were so real," she murmured and got ready for the day.

As she was changing her head started to hurt. It was a pressure and she gasped, clutching her head. She groaned and swore. A wave of heat washed over her and she stumbled to the ground, taking deep breaths. Her vision went blurry and she tried to block out the pain, gasping as she did.

*Indie!*

She groaned and couldn't focus on the pack member speaking to her through mind link. "Stop!" She cried and suddenly the pain went.

She caught her breath pack and waited for the pack member to speak, but there was silence. She didn't quite recognise the voice due to the pain distracting her.

"Bloody hell," she muttered and pulled herself up from the floor. She wiped sweat from her brow and tied her hair up. After taking a few minutes to compose herself she grabbed her bag and made her way downstairs to the kitchen.

It was busy and bustling with people and Indianna yawned as she poured herself some cereal and sat down at the table.

"She's coming to the Christmas fair," Ace said and sat down opposite Indianna. He smiled softly.