X- Kick

"Hey," Indianna said softly and pushed back Ellie's hair from her face as she slowly woke up. "How are you feeling?"

Ellie blinked a few times and she looked around. "W-what happened?" She stuttered.

"Do you not remember?" Indianna asked. "You were in an incident. Rogue-"

Ellie squeezed her eyes shut and swallowed. "He took me again," she whimpered and groaned in pain when she moved on the bed.

"Try and stay still," Indianna said. "I'm sorry Ellie."

"But you saved me," Ellie said weakly. "Thank you."

"It wasn't me," Indianna said gently. "When you're better you can thank Harry, Kal and Oscar."

Ellie smiled and nodded. "Where are Jane and Franklin?"

Indianna glanced over her shoulder as her heightened hearing picked up movement and she smiled when she saw Jane and Franklin rushing down the stairs and into the medical room. "Right here. I'll leave you three alone." Indianna kissed Ellie's forehead and let Jane and Franklin be with Ellie.

Indianna made her way up to the lounge where everyone was and crawled onto the couch next to Brooke.

"How's she doing?" Brooke asked the question everyone wanted to know the answer to.

"She's going to be fine," Indianna nodded. "Jane and Franklin are with her now."

"Good," Brooke nodded.

"Guys, I know Rogue is going to be pissed," Ace called as him and Tai walked into the lounge. Tai stood behind Ace with her arms crossed over her chest.

Indianna wondered why she was so guarded. Kimberly and Tai clashed, but where Kimberly was pretty much just a bitch, Tai was cold for a reason. Indianna could tell she wasn't heartless.

"He's going to be angry at us. But he's only going to pissed because we won. It's a small battle, but we won it guys."

"If we defeat him once we can do it again."

*

"I don't think you should tell Raiden just yet," Ace was saying to Tai as she was getting ready to leave. "About us being werewolves."

"Why?"

"He's getting close with Brandon," Brooke spoke up. "Brandon cannot be trusted. He might try and turn Raiden against us."

"No, Raiden is a good guy," Tai said dismissively. "This Rogue guy is a murderer, he wouldn't stand for that."

"Brandon is my cousin," Brooke said. "Rogue has done some awful things to me yet Brandon still stands with him."

"What has he done?" Tai asked curiously.

"That's none of your business," Harry snapped as Brooke shifted uncomfortably.

"I just don't think we should tell Raiden just yet. You should try and steer Raiden away from Brandon first," Brooke said and elbowed Harry when he glared at Tai.

Tai pursed her lips, not happy about hiding something from her brother but nodded. "Fine."

"C'mon, I'll walk you out," Ace said.

"Thank you, Tai," Indianna called as Tai turned to leave. "For all the help today."

Tai nodded. "You're welcome."

Brooke looked around once Tai and Ace left. "So... What do we do now? We only need to sneeze and Rogue has a go at us. Am I the only one who's scared to find out what he's going to do now? After what's happened?"