Chapter 2 Strong Start

~ DeAndre POV ~

~ June 7 ~

  Y'all pretty much heard about me a little bit in Chardinay POV huh ? Well let me give you all some accurate insight on me.  I'm well known in Harlem because I'm in the biggest gang in Harlem  The Black Gang . Ask them about us , they'll tell you . 6'3 , Hazel eyes , curly fro , and dimples . I'm the heart throb . I'm not being cocky it's just the truth , I get any female I Want . I live alone My Parents Live In Hawii . We got into it a few years back so since then , there hasn't been no type of communication . Which  is cool with me I really don't give Fuck , And i wasnt leaving harlem so i had to get it on my own. Me and some of my bros were playing ball at the court . Me , Cortez , SanTone , Havier , and Seth . We Seen A Group Of Cute Females Walk Up . They All had a nice style  and they knew it ! But one stood out to me ! Little Chardinay . My fine ass ex . I Know She most definitely would not give me the time or the hour . I should say " anymore ... " So I was Just Gone Go say wassup. We really haven't had a full conversation since the day we broke up. Today, I refuse to leave with out getting something out of her. 

" Aye Santone! come with me to go holla at Chardinay. " I motioned my hand

" You tripping blood" he said confused .

" Shit, I am but she lookin tooo GOOOD ! "

I Pushed him towards Them. Chardinay Was looking at me like im crazy .

" Aye Girl i smiled " .

" This aye girl has a  ! " She Said With sass.

" My Bad Char-Di-Nay " I said prounouncing every bit of it .

" Well Since you done came over here what you want ? " she said biting on the tip of her sun glasses that was sexy .

" Well first off you lookin good as always. I know Hate my guts  and  you think im tryna mack I can tell by your whole facial expression  but im not just wanted to see how you was doing . " I smiled

" Well first thanks for the comp. Second,  Since you being all honest De-An-Dre I did think thats why you came over here , and you right I do hate your guts . "

" You shouldn't hate me no more . That was in the past . We need to catch up "

" well I do, but I guess since you came over here and honestly wanted to see how I was doing I respect you for that , and catch up ? On ? "

" Just to get back at how we use to be . I mean only if it's cool wit you though ? "

" I must be on ya waiting list , I know you Deandre . Don't run game like you ain't tried this before . "

" What the hell ? Waiting list ! You should know if I really just wanted to ... Yeah you know I would get straight to it "

" oh trust and believe I know you cheated remember ? Right "

" char here you go . Can I get your number , I don't think this is the right time to be talking about this . "

" why should I give you it ? "

" cause you know you missed me , that's why we've been conversations for about 10 minutes now . " I raised my eyebrow

She start laughing . I knew she would stop the tough role sooner or later .

" okay I guess here " she grabbed my phone and put here number in

" You gone actually text back , you blocked me remember . "

" obviously , I am it's just conversations so don't even try nothing "

" you know I will . Sike Nawh I won't . " I laughed

" Well I  should get back to my girls "

" you gone leave with out giving me a hug . It's like that huh ? "

" yeah pretty much . "

" Nope , you trying to play hard to get I see ! "

Before She Got That chance to leave I grabbed her arm and Hugged Her So Tight it was so funny becuase she had to stand on her tippy toes .

" Damn your short " I winked  . She rolled her eyes

" stop pressing your luck . " she said with a deceiving look that I thought was so fine .

Before  I could say anything she was gone ! I guess ill just hit her up tonight . Char has gotten so beautiful. I mean she was always beautiful but she just looks so amazing now.I  did some dirt back in junior high and part of high school and she may never forgive me but I'm gone get her back .