Chapter 31

Garcia POV

~ September 21 Monday ~

I Cried My Eyes Out . It's fucked up how , I took him back after what he did to me but I make one little mistake and he leaves me .. But who am I to blame .. I guess myself . On top of that he goes right back to the chick he left for me . ! I was just mad and alone . How will I go on...

2 hours later
I Been Throwing Up , Everything . I Had Way To many drinks on top of that smoking about 8 blunts in A Hour . I Arrived At Char House It Was 3.am It's Latee As Ever but hey I lost track . * BOOM * BOOM* I Banged On The Door .! What The Fuck Dre Came To The Door With A Gun.

" What the fuck Garcia I was Finna shot yo big headed ass . Why you out so late !? You Look like You High . "

"Yeah I had a few to drink a couple hits , I'm just stressed over Seth ... Ugh . "

" Man Don't Mess Up Your Self over Seth yeah that's my cousin but at the end of the day yall both in the wrong if he love you he'll come back let's just leave it at that "

" Yeah but I took him back after what he did to me .. But thanks for the lil advice "

" No Problem Now go wash up & catch some sleep Shit you look like you been drugged ( That's one thing ) I would hate to see you look like . "

DeAndre Was Right If He Truly Loved Me he would come back ...

Chardinay POV

~ Tuesday September 22 ~

At Home , Planning For The Wedding Na'Vayah Has Been Acting Up Today Only Because we spoil her I don't whoop her just because I pop her and let her know not to do that or mostly we just be cussing that's not a good parenting skill to do , mostly because she repeats EVERYTHING .! Like The Other Day , Dre Said Mommy Wants Some Daddy Dick Vay Says " Mama Daddy Dick " . See What I Mean , She Has Said Pussy , Ass , Dick , Bitch , Hoe , Damn , This Has To Stop Hahaa. She Is Still A Little Angel . I Turn My head And she's Drawing On The Wall .

" BRESHAY ! " I yelled I snatched the marker . She start laughing .

" that's not funny . Now go pick up them toys before you get a spank on that little tush missy. Ya daddy gone get you for drawing in the white room  " . Lil hot mess that's what she is . Deandre just walked in the door speaking of him .

" Hey Baby . "

" Hey Baaaby . Your daughter been being bad today , she fucked Up your all white room . Oh Hey SanTone ! "

"  Char ! Why you ain't put the damn gate up . He was furious

" Deandre she ain't know , any better I was cleaning the kitchen stop being mad just call the dude to paint over it . "

" Vay why you do that to daddy room lucky you my baby anybody else would of got cussed out " he kissed her lil cheeks

" I want you to meet sombody ." SanTone said

" Okaaye ." I said confused

" This Is Sadiee My Baby Girl "

" Tone You better be lying she's so gorgeous !! "

" Nawh this my baby , she was born a couple months ago I just ain't tell nobody cause I wanted to lay low and not expose her the gang yet , neither did her mom . I seen how y'all so protective of Vay so I decided to tell y'all .

I Sat There Playing With Holding Sadie . Vay was on the verge of taking her nap with her  binky in her mouth .

" dre take the binky out her mouth " I whispered .

Garcia Came Walking down the stairs looking horrible . I hate When She's Like This. Its getting annoying because she looks messy . I don't want that in my household honestly but I'm doing this favor so I'll give her time .

" G , C'mon . Come to my room. " I told her

" Ok..."

" What the Hell is up ? "

" Seth , I'm depressed . I can't believe he just left me for her . I know I messed up , he did to he was messing with Veronica even before he went to jail . I know I should of been a better girlfriend . I'll take that . You and Deandre worked through your problems , so why can't we. "

Me : First Off You know you did some foul shit to you never once seen me messing with guys while Deandre was in jail you lucky Seth did not kill that guy also , me and Dre Two Different People With 2 Kinda Of DIFFERENT Personalities Don't compare y'all relationship to other people. I know he was messing with Veronica but it's not my business of you knew why didn't you confront the problem rather then letting it go on for almost a year or so .

" I know Char !! But it's the fact why can guys fuck up so many times and then we take them back but when's females makes one mistake where thots and hoes ? "

" Girl that's just how society is . You did make your self look like a hoe , if you kissing another dude while you MAN is in jail . Stop being desperate "

I had to keep it real . It's only right .

Garcia Tripping Or What .?

Comment Suggestions .!