Chapter 20 Trials & Tribulations

Seth POV

~ March 30 ~

Damn Veronica Walked In & She Was Looking Great like she changed  . She Glanced At me With A Look I never Seen her do . I Could Tell She Felt Uncomfortable Because Garcia Was In Here . She Only Stayed For A Few . She Left . I Decided To Follow Her .

" I Gotta Go To The Bathroom Ill Be Back . "

I know I shouldn't of lied but I gotta see why she acting like that . I Seen Her Walking Towards The Door .

" VERONICA .! "

She turned Around Shocked .

" Yeah .. "

" Why You Acting Like That . "

" Seth You already know how I felt about you I still have those feelings and I can't get past them . "

" V I thought we settled this . We are still going to be very good friends Im happy with Garcia & You know your happy with Havi ! "

Veronica ; Shh ! Hey how do you know !? And no I'm not happy with him I'm just using him because I can't get over you ! And you think settling something is cutting me off with no remorse no it's not !

" I Seen His Phone & Y'all Messages.! Look I never meant to hurt you ! I still love you but we just couldn't be together at the time . Don't hold a grudge against me man I ain't cut you off ... it was just I was feeling cia so why lead you on anymore "

" You already had me head over heels you don't even miss the times we had ... I miss you and I want you Seth I love you ... "

" man v don't make this even more harder on me , we can't be together .. I love you to but this is how it's gone be . I'm with cia "

" well... Ok even if we're not together im still here you know my number . "

I kissed Her For head and walked back to the room .

Garcia Was looking At Me
Funny .

" Aye Seth Let Me
Holla At You Right Quick Follow Me .! "

" Alright . " we walked in the hallway .

" So wassup .? What was yall talking about I'm not dumb . "

" Oh nothing I just was seeing how she was doing ... "

" Bullshit . Do you still have feelings for her "

" man I love her . I love you to my heart is with you stop tripping "

" now I'm tripping ? Okaye get the fuck out of here with this shit . I'm done talking bout it . "

She stomped off into the room . Man I don't know what I done got into . Maybe it's just a lil phase I'll be good .

Seth & Veronica Or Seth & Garcia ?

________________________