Chapter 34

Veroncia POV

~ September 23 Wednesday ~

Today Is My Birthday !! I'm 19 . Today Seth Cooked Me Breakfast in bed , Took me to the mall AGAIN , And brought me A New BMW all White with Silver Rims That Says " Boogie " On The Drivers Plate . We're On Our way To some place I don't know .

" Seeeeth Where we going can you take the blind fold off !? "

" Nope We here but keep it on until I say take it off . "

" Okayee"

We walked up some stairs that's all I know .

Seth : 1...2...3 !

SUPRISSSSE !!!

Everyone shouted it was Chars House Everyone Was There Friends and Family to my Suprise I seen Garcia. Why the fuck is she here ? Anyways ! We Was Drinking And Smoking Listening To Music. We Was All Having A Good Time Only Ones Who Wasn't Normal Was Char & Deandre

" Hey Char Wassup wit you and Deandre y'all ain't speaking ? "

" Girl He Cheated On Me . "

She bust out crying ,

" Oh my god with ? "

" You not gone believe it man ..... "

Aweee Shit , It's Finna Get Real .

~Chardinay POV~
~ September 23 Wednesday ~

Ima Just Tell You What happen After I Left ...

" So before I left , I was in the room getting my stuff . Then I went to the bathroom , to wash my face and his phone vibrated . And it Was text from Garcia like " call me when you get home boo

" v the thing is I had a feeling because as soon as she moved out , he start coming in late . "

" On my momma if that bitch was there she would of got her as beat and her shit would of been out burnt the fuck up some where . " V said

" So we went to mom and dads house and that's where me and vayah staying now .. So he's been cheating on .. the thing is they think I don't know ha watch how tonight go they just don't know what's coming "

" Are You SERIOUS.!?? WHERE THAT BITCH AT I BEEN WAITING FOR THIS .! "

In My Head I'm like No V Dont Do it , It's Your Birthday But Now Im like Nawh This Bitch Crossed Me ! Garcia Was Over There with everybody . Yup Finna Expose Them .

" Sooo Y'all Been Fucking Around !???"

I Smacked Dre .

"  Char Calm Down ! " Cortez said

" Nawh Fuck That ! Him and Garcia Been Fucking Around !!! Oh Yeah And For You Bitch --- " Veronica cut me off

" Nawh Char Let Me Have The Honors Of Beating THIS  THOT ASS ! "

Veronica , Was On Top Of Garcia Punching , Her In the Face They Was Going At It , I Punched Dre In his Jaw , He Got Up And Picked Me Up And Took Me To the Bedroom .

" Put Me Down Bitch ! This Marriage ? It's Off . This Relationship ? Is Off ! You Are Cut out Of My life && Your Daughters Im Booking Me A Flight To Atlanta , We are  Leaving Tomorrow Morning . Im Changing My number you will not be getting in contact With me . Deandre I cannot believe you !!!!! I Was down For You Loyal ! You know How Many Damn Times I Could Of Thrown in The Towel !? But Yet I Stayed !! You Tell Me Eveything I Wanna Hear , I Seen her texting you calling you boo !? Deandre ! We have a Baby girl !!! You Fucked Her In My House??  And Y'all Fucked More Than a few times .! To Think That You Was Down FoR Me , Is Hurtful Thing , To Think That you Loved me , Is Hurtful Thing , Im So Hurt , But Life moves on Grow Up Take This Ring Cause it won't be on my Finger . And you put your hands on me ! We just can't be together .

I Threw The Ring At Him .

" Im Sorry ! Char You not taking
my fucking daugh-----"

" SAVE IT IM DONE . Should of thought about this when you was fucking her . Hope it was worth it ain't never gone find no pussy as good as mines anyways . "

I left out Dre tried to grab my arm but I yanked it ! I Need a new
start I went downstairs to tell everybody I'm leaving .

"  Me & Dre Were Done The Marriage Is Off .  Me & Vay Are moving to Atlanta I Just Wanna Say I Love you all . Ill Keep In Touch But As Of Right now I Can't Deal With All This * Laughs * Garcia Bitch I don't even know why your still here . I suggest you leave out of the " Fam " Talk before I just beat yo ass my adrenaline Is already pumping . "

" Im So .. Sor--- "

" Save that sorry shit you wasn't saying sorry when you was fucking my " Fiancé " Ill See y'all later I need to get my head straight . "

I Left The Party , I cried All The Way To My Moms House to pick up Vayah . Loving A Thug Aint As Easy As You Think . One thing never think somebody as loyal I knew this shit was too good to be true man