Chapter 30

SanTone POV

~ Sunday September 20

Damn , I Finally Get My Own POV !

Im 5"9 Brown Skin , Brown Eyes , Dread Head . Im Black & Indian . Most People Call Me " Tone or T3 " .

See Y'all , I'm The Chill Type , No I'm not in a relationship , not Because Im In A Gang Just Because I Haven't Found The Right One . But Char Brung Vayah To The Trap I Love That Little Girl , They Asked Me To Be The God Dad , I Spoil Her Like Crazy . To Be Honest I Thought They Were Going To Ask Seth To Be Her God Dad . Come Here Vay Vay ! I Said We Never Really Call Her " Na'Vayah." We say her nick name she gone be the first generation of the new gang when we get old & shit . We All Protective of Her Though That's Just How We Are She Is The First Baby Ever to be with The Gang . well Nobody knows That I have a Baby Girl I had to keep it on the hush hush so it will be 2 Babies in the gang Ima tell Dre Tonight ; I Just Never Told Anyone . I Want To Keep Her Far Away from the gang but I see how they act about Vayah so Ima Bring Sadie Tonight . Sadie Is 5 Months , My Baby Mama Trisha . They Know Trisha But She Lives In Lorraine County In Harlem We Live In Douglas ( I made it up ) . Sadie , Is The Best Thing That Happen To Me That's Why I Kinda Lay Low .

( 2 Hours Later )

" Yo Dre Come Here Real Quick. "

" Wassu-- Woah Who Baby ? "

" Come Look . "

"My nigga this baby look just like you . "

" It's My Daughter Sadie She 1 "

" why you ain't tell me "

" Because Trisha Didn't Want The Baby Around The Gang Life I Didn't Either Epesically Since She is A Girl but I seen how y'all acted around Vay , so I decided to bring her around . "

" Man She Is Beautiful Reminds me of when Na'Vayah "

" Aye Man , Thanks Alot by me seeing you interact with Na'Vayah helps Me To Be A Better Dad To Sadiee . "

" No problem Man I wish I would have known before I would of brought her all kinds of shit Dont worry Uncle Dre Gone spoil you ROTTEN. Aye We Gotta Go Take her to see char she gone flip , when she see Sadie . "

" right  she gone try to take Sadie for the night .!"

This went better than I thought .! This was a great relief off my chest Now .

Shocked ? SanTone Has A Daughter .!?

Vote !

Comment !

Tell Others To Read My Book Comment What Y'all Want To Be Next :) .

Veronica POV

~ Sunday ~

So It's 8 , I was on my way back home I felt a little Nervous For What ? Don't even ask . I Just Had On Nike Sweats & Black Tank Top With The Nike Sweat Shirt With Black & White Nike Elites . My Hair was curly and wet there was no need to get all dressed up we just chilling . I pulled up in my garage , put it in park and there he was standing on the porch looking fine as wine . He Was Basically Matching Me it was scary cause we didn't Plan This .!

" Dang You Matching Me . Wanna Be Like Daddy * Laughs * "

"Boy You Wish ! I Been Original It Was Just Always Cut For Is To Match Today .! "

"Look Baby-- I mean Veronica I'm Not Even Gone Sugar Code Why I'm Here , Me and Garcia it's Wraps , That's not the reason I'm here I'm here cause I love you man while I was locked up you was basically holding it down for me & you wasn't even my girl feel me ? I know I was wrong for leading you on but you know I'm never gone lose the love I had for you I played it off you know ? I still love you & I want you to be mines again . I Know you probably like this nigga Seth just tryna get to me cause him and Garcia not on good terms or cause the broke up but I'm not you the 2nd girl I ever told my true feelings I Regret telling Garcia Cause she aint do nothing fa me . I hope you can take me back , if you don't I'll understand honestly , I don't care what it is I want you back . Im Sorry For All The Shit I Did , & Said It could have been handle differently but at the moment I wasn't thinking . But Yeah Veronica I Love You I'm sorry . "

" You Already Know How I Feel If You Cheated On me 100 Times My dumb ass would still be running back to you , You my First EVERYTHING ! Yeah I Know You never gone stop Loving Garcia I Understand That , Like You Hurt Me , I Really Thought We Was Gone Be Together You made it seem like what we shared meant nothing ! To Be Honest I Really Don't Wanna Get Hurt Do You Even Know What You Want ? Cause Im Not The Bitch To Be Bouncing Back & Fourth Too . The Reason I Held It Down For You Is Because I'm That Down Ass Bitch . Ima Always Be Here for You , No Matter What You Ride I Ride . I Love You Sooooo Much I Don't Care What Nobody Says Seth I Want You && I Need You Baby , Come Here . "

" I Know Exactly What I Want , And It's You . "

My Eyes Was Welling Up In Tears I Just Held On To Him & Cried We Kissed Passionately , This Is What I missed About Him I don't even care about Garcia & whatever they got going on I know deep inside he's going to always love me . We Went Up To My Room , He Took Off His Shirt , I Rubbed All over His Abs . He Massaged My Back , And Sucked My Boobs . He Caressed Them . It Felt Sooo Good All The Stress and missing pieces Were Coming To an End I Finally Knew What I needed . This Whole Time It Was Seth . He Licked All My Spots , Every Drop , He Got It He Fingered Me , I Was Going Crazy It Was Just A Amazing Feeling . He Slipped My Bra Off , We Were Completely naked .

" You Ready .. If You Not I Won't . "

"Seth I been Ready . "

He Kissed Me , And Gave Me A Big Stroke . Which Made Me Moan , He Was Kissing Me So I Wouldn't Moan So loud ,

" Love You Baby . "

" I Love you more . "

This Wasn't No Make Up Sex , This Wasn't Fucking We Just Made Sweet Lovee .