Chapter 21

DeAndre POV

( 2 weeks Later )

~ April 13 Saturday ~

We Got To Bring Na'Vayah Home . It's A Good Feeling . Already A Daddy's Girl . Her Room & Every Thing Says " Daddy's Little Thug " With pink & black cheetah prints. So Tonight I'm Going To Take Char To The Place Where We First Met and Tell her How She Gone Have To Hold It Down For About 2 to 4 years . Damn I Sit Up Here and Think About How Im going to Miss Alot Of Years Of My Daughters Life This Shit Not Easy At All .

" Goodmorning Baby Girl  . " I kissed her cheeks .

I put my finger in her little hands and she gripped them tight . She has My Eyes , Dimples , Nose Everything ! I love my Princess .

" Just know Daddy Loves You , & I Will Do Anything For You Dont Forget That "
I kissed Her And Laid Her
Down In Her Crib . I Went Back into our Room While Char Slept Peacefully , I Turned Her Over pulled Her Panties Down , And Just Ate Her
out , She Was moaning So loud & Pulling My hair and scratching me . I Need To let her know how much I appreciate her before I go down . I Slid Into Her And Just made Love To Her We Went At It For About 45 Mins . I kissed Her Passionately.

" Whatever We Go Through Promise You'll All Ways Hold It Down For Me . "

" I Promise Baby You Don't Ever Have To Worry. "

I Massaged Her back , Go get dressed I'm taking you SomeWere

( 5 Mins Later )

I Cooked her A Nice Breakfast . Sje Came Down Holding Vayah .

" Aweee Baby , You just doing great things for me Huh . Tomorrow Ima plan Something for you since you doing all this . "

little do she know I may not even be here tomororw . it's killing me inside not to tell her but I gotta make it romantic and tell her .

" Come Eat After You Eat We Gone Take Vayah To Garcia House . "

Seth POV

~ April 13 ~

So y'all know how It go Me & Dre  Finna Go Down , He may go down before me so I'ma tell Garcia Tonight I know  we not on good terms right now . It's about to hurt a lot of our family. It kills me cause we gone be gone for a while . Stuck in between two people . Garcia and Veronica . Let me shake this off man I'm with the person I want so that's what it's gone be period .

I decided to slide Veronica a text .

Me : Wassup V , I miss you man . I'm bout to go away for a long time hopefully God gives us a miracle , but as far as I'm concern me and dre ain't lookin to much sunny days we getting hit with multiple charges my baby . Keep yo head up and help me hold mines . Never for get I got love for you .

I just felt like I would feel wrong if I ain't say nun to her . Man this right here crazy B .

V❤️: Seth why , I don't understand . This to much right now . I need to see you . You can come to my spot idc , I need to see you Seth .

Me : I'm on my way .

" I'll be back " . I yelled

She didn't say anything so I'm not sure what she doing but hey .

Veronica POV

Seth is going to Jail. ? For a long time this can not be . I'm on the verge of crying , but I shed so many tears I can not cry . I heard him open up the door .