Chapter 10

DeAndre POV

~ Wednesday June 24 ~

I Called Up Havier , Cortez , and SanTone To Meet us at the  Beach We  about Have A Good Time Fire Up The Grill , Smoke A Couple Blunts , and drink . Me & Chardiany Was Matching We Had On Our Miami Heat Jerseys , Cargo Shorts Bred 11s .

" Dre Lets Take A Picture For The Graaam ! "

I Just Took It So She Won't Be Having No Attitude . She Put Her Caption ; Me & My Sexy Baby Matching Headed Out ;)♥. 

" Alright Lets  Char Cash ! " My Little Nickname For her . I Laughed

" Okaye Daddy " She Played Around laughing .

(10 Mins Later )

We Pulled Up To The Beach & everyone was  There . We Lit Up The Grill Put Some Ribs , Chicken , Hamburgers On It . Char and her friends Was All Pouring  Up Some Drinks . We Was Rolling Some Blunts .

" Damn man We Ain't Have This Much Fun Since The Senior All Night Party " Havier Said . We All Was Dying Cause It Was So Many Memories .! 

" That's When Cortez Almost got that fat girl pregnant " I Laughed

" Man Chilll out ! " Cortez Get Mad Every time We Bring That Up.

" Lets Go See What The Ladies Doing"

We Walked Over To The Den and They Drunk Asses Twerking On Each Other , Chardinay Bra  Hanging Half Way Out Her Shirt . I Looked Over At Cortez and he was trying to put them on snapchat .

" Aye Chill ..  Not Recording My girl That's All Mines Y'all Can Have Anybody Else But Not Mines ."
I was dead serious  . Cortez & SanTone Had They Eyes On Roxi & Solae . Solae Was A Little Carmel Skin Long Hair Shorty , Roxi Was Light skin With half of her head shaved with an design that say Roxi . I don't really know them like that .

" Y'all Come Turn Up " Roxi Said To Us , We All Laughed They Was Doin Some Crazy Shit . I Had To Pick Chardinay and Take Her To The Pent house I'm not finna let my girl do this shit it was sexy as hell but I still got respect for mines . I Laid Her On The Bed Stripped Her Down To Her Panties And Bra .

" Baeee Where Are We ? Hawii !! " She Said so slow she was so waisted it was hilarious .

" Yeah We In Hawii Bae .. Now Go To Sleep ." I Just Played Along I Put Her Under The Covers and tip Toed Back Outside & Shut The Door . Garcia & Seth Must Have Went To There Room . Sole , Roxi , Cortez , and SanTone Was All Caked Up So I Just Left Them Alone . I Got A Text From My Boss

Boss ; Aye We Need Y'all To Go Bust A Trap They Tried To Rob Us . The Orange Gang ... Tomorrow . Tell Havier , Tone , Tez & Seth The Info .

Man I Was Ready Haven't Had To Do A Job Since The Beginning Of June . Man This Finna Be Clutch .