Chapter 11

Chardinay POV

~ Thursday June 25 ~

Last Night All I Remember Was Taking Shot After Shot . I Woke Up With a major headache . I turned to my left and I didn't see Dre . Which was odd . I Checked All The Rooms All The Girls Was Still Here , The Guys Wasn't . I Went To The Kitchen to get some water I was feeling nauseous . I Went Up Stairs & Text Dre This Isn't Like Him .

Me - 8:57 : Dre Wya .???
Me-9:07 : DeAndre ! Text Me Back NOW
Me-9:20: DEANDRE -___-

Sooo Why This Nigga Not Texting Me Back . I'm Highly Upset . I Felt Like I Was Going To Throw Up I Ran To The Bathroom And Just threw Up everything . Garcia & Solae Walked In . " What's Wrong " Solae Said .

" Think It's Just After Math Of Lastnight I'll Be Straight "

" You Sure " Garcia Added .

" No Y'all Im Good Forreal . "

DeAndre POV

~ Thursday ~

June 25

" Y'all Ready .!? Alright Me and Seth Gone Get The Back . SanTone , Cortez , and Havier Y'all Got The Front . We Boutta Split .! Meet Back At The Car . "

Me & Seth Went To The Back Door Kicked That Bitch In And Start Shooting .! A Dude With A Orange Bandanna Tried To Escape But Seth Popped Em Right In His Skull . It Was Just Bullets Flying Every We're . We Finally Shot Everybody . We Grabbed All The Merchants . Didn't have time to waste so we had to be quick . We Set The Trap On Fire & Speed Off To Our Trap . Man That Shit Was Easy As Hell We All Said . I Could Of Did That With My Eyes Closed . Seth Went In To Drop The Stuff Off To Boss . I Looked At My Phone & Damn Char Was Tripping . I Text Her Back Cause I For got to let her know I was leaving

Me ; My Bad Baby I Had A Job To Do With The Guys . I Didn't Mean To Get Ya Round Up Be There In A Min .

She Ain't Text Back She Probably Mad But I Ain't Tripping Ill Handle It When I Get Home . She Probably Just Want Some " Daddy Time " . She Act Like This All The Time I Just Gotta Put It Down . " Man Garcia Tripping To " Seth Said She Text Me 15 Long Ass Paragraphs Saying How When I get Home She Cussing Me Out And Shit . Tripping For Nothing Damn . Seth Was Laughing Cause Garcia Start Speaking In Spanish & Shit When She Mad . We Pulled Up To The Pent House & We Knew All Hell Was Finna Break Loose . " Aye Ima Go In First " I Told Seth ,

" You Come In , after me So it won't be all the damn yelling. "

I Walked Into The Door Chardinay Start Cussing At Me In Shit. " WE'RE THE FUCK WAS YO-- "

" Get the fuck up stairs " I yelled cutting her off . Chardinay ain't move one bone in her body . " CHARDINAY ! Take Yo ASS UP STAIRS Cussing & Shit Like You Fucking Stupid . "

She start Walking With A Attitude . I Followed Char Up The Stairs & Slammed The Door . "

" I Had To Go Do A Fucking Job You Need To Chill With This Attitude Shit For real ! Then When I Text Yo Ass Back You Don't Wanna Text Back .? I told you where I was I hope you ain't think I was messing around ? Cause I think that's why you really was tripping "  I just sat in my chair .

" Dre ... Baby Im Sorry " . I heard sniffles .

" Chardinay Why you crying "

" Because you don't understand , I don't want you to hurt me "

" Char I told you I'm not going to hurt you I don't be with no females . Char you need to stop all this you never been with somebody real that's why .and when we was together we was kids and I couldn't offer as much as I can now ."

I sat her on my lap and just hugged her . " Now Stop Crying You Looking Ugly " I teased her .

" Shut Up Dre You Ugly you the one who making me cry raising your voice at me like THAT ! "

" Cause You Was Tripping I Just Wanted To Fuck The Shit Outta You , To Make Yo Ass Shut Up " I Was Laughing so hard .

" Maybe I Wanted You To Do That " She Bit her lip .

" Char I swear you do this on purpose you don't even be mad . " I sat down next to her on the bed .