A Day Off

Warning: This chapter has explicit content.
If you are grossed out by GxG, I would leave now :)

"Babe," I woke up to a beautiful Lauren hovering above my face.

"Hi, baby." She smiled at my response, and then reached over to grab her phone.

"If you don't kiss me within 10 seconds I will take a picture of your cute, sleepy face and send it to the girls."

Dinah doesn't need more blackmail to use on me.

My face crashed into hers as she reached for my butt.

I paused. "Lolo, we can't. Not with the other girls sleeping, right next to us in their bunks..."

"Awww, baby please?" She pouted and gave me those pretty, sad eyes of hers.

"Laur, they'll hear us! I already know that I'm a screamer, with you at least." I winked.

"Ok fine." She got out of the bunk and went to the kitchen, when I saw her turn into the bathroom.

I followed her and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Lolo, it's me. Remember what you just asked for? Do you still want that?" She probably blushed so hard that I could feel the heat through the plastic, bathroom door.

She unlocked the door and let me in, and I crashed my lips on top of hers.

I had her sit down on the toilet as I sat down on her lap, facing her, and started to kiss her again.

I removed her shirt, and then moved my lips from her mouth to her neck, and sucked on her pulse point.

Lauren's breathing picked up, and I continued to make several small hickeys on her neck. She'd better start to wear scarfs, if she's with me.

I traced my fingers along her collarbone and then kissed her again. I could never get used to that. I could see that she was breathing very hard, and attempting to thrust her hips onto mine.

I moved my fingers from her collar bone to her inner thigh, and squeezed it, eliciting a moan from the brunette.

"Camz... please..."

I tugged on her pajama shorts.

"Take them off."

She pulled them off, leaving just her underwear.

I touched the front of her underwear and rubbed all the way down.

Lauren threw her head back and moaned.

"Are you ready?" I asked Lauren, as she was still breathing very heavy.

All she could manage to do was nod, and thrust her hips towards young fingers.

"Y-yes," she finally managed to get the words out.

She pulled her underwear off, and I started to kiss her inner thigh, getting very close to her core.

"Please, Camz..."

I hovered my nose over her wet core.

"I love it when you beg me like that."

I smirked and continued to tease her, so I pulled my hand out from under her leg and moved it up to her right breast, rubbing circles through her bra.

Lauren gasped and I inched closer to where I was curious to taste. I have no idea how to do this, but I'll give it a shot.

I licked up and down her slit, earning a loud moan from Lauren, ignoring that there could totally be people in the kitchen.

I continued to lick circles, and then entered one digit as I sped up.

"Ohhh, Camz, I'm really close,"

I suddenly entered another finger quickly and felt Lauren tense up.

"C-Camila I think I'm g-gonna come,"

I sped up my fingers and felt Lauren's legs shake.

She released another moan and was panting very loudly now.

I stopped for a second to talk. "Say my name when you come."

"CAMILA!" She screamed not even 5 seconds later.

I let her ride out her orgasm, and when she was done I kissed her on the forehead.

I sat in her lap after she got dressed.

"I love you so much Camz. I think I'm falling for you."

"I love you too Lolo."