Back to Normal, Maybe?

"Tell me when you're ready to leave," Lauren looks tired and probably wants to go back to the bus. The girls already left before my panic attack, too.

"I think I'm ready to leave now. I'm tired of this place," I rubbed my eyes and yawned. "I usually wouldn't say this, but I want to go back and sleep in my bed away from my bed."

"I agree with you, Camz, let's go check you out."

I followed her to the main desk in the lobby, and I got my clothes back. But I didn't put them back on yet, I was too tired.

Lauren drove for about fifteen minutes on our way to the bus, but then pulled into an abandoned parking lot that was empty.

I must also mention, Lauren drove the van because all of the girls came with, but then left in a cab to get home, leaving to whole van to ourselves.

"I have a surprise. And you're half ready for it." I blushed at her comment, I think I have an idea of what she is talking about.

"What do you mean I'm half ready-" I was interrupted by Lauren plunging her soft lips onto mine.

"Oh my, I've been waiting to do this. I had to resist doing this in the hospital room because you were hooked up to a monitor, and your oxytocin levels would have tremendously went up."

I giggled and she make me lie down on my back in the back of the large van.

"I'm going to make you feel so good, Camz. You'll go home and you will be sore." Lauren smirked.

I moaned as she kissed and sucked on my pulse point.

She moved her hand down and went up my hospital gown, which I was butt naked under.

"Wow, you're very wet right now. That was fast."

"Y-yeah, I couldn't stop thinking about you in that crammed hospital room," I stuttered and clenched my eyes shut as she rubbed my clit.

"O-oh,"

She smirked.

"Do you like it? I watched some YouTube videos while you were sleeping."

I mentally laughed at the thought of Lauren watching a YouTube video of 'how to finger a girl'. It made her sound like she was a 12 year old boy. It made me smile. She's my horny 12 year old boy.

"Keep going... right there..."

I arched my back and moaned as she rubbed my clit faster.

"Like that?"

I nodded my head up and down furiously.

"Y-YES LAUREN, LIKE THAT!" I screamed in pleasure as she pushed a digit inside of me.

I clenched my eyes and teeth so hard, it felt like they were both going to fall out.

"I'm gonna come!" I screamed louder than usual, because I knew that no one could hear us this time.

"Then come for me, baby."

"I'M COMING LAUREN!"

I was covered in a thin layer of sweat, and I felt extremely exhausted now.

"It's ok, you can go to sleep, Camz."

She said that because she noticed I couldn't keep my eyes open.

"Ok."

And then I fell asleep.