The Apartment

"You can't catch me!"

I ran around the... rather large living room as Lauren chased me.

She finally caught me and wrapped her hands around my waist, I struggled to get out of her grasp, but she wouldn't let me go.

After a few minutes of fighting, she kissed my neck lightly, and turned me around to face her.

She kissed me slowly, and put her hand up my shirt.

"Hey! No boob groping in this house unless it's behind closed doors." Dinah's yelled, shaking the whole place.

"What the fuck, why did the whole room just vibrate?" Normani walked out of the bedroom she shared with Dinah and walked down the long hallway.

"That was Dinah's voice booming throughout the whole house." Ally said, sitting on the couch.

"Wait... have you been sitting on the couch the whole time?" I said to Ally.

"Yep! You didn't even realize me taking pictures of y'all making out?"

My face went blank.

"Ally!" Lauren yelled.

"I'm just kidding!" She said, but then ending the sentence with a wink.

"I'll break into your phone and delete those pictures Ally. Along with your nudes that you save for Troy." Lauren threatened.

"Ok ok ok! I'll delete them."

"Do you have pictures of us Ally?!" Dinah yelled.

Ally looked down, blushing, biting her lip in anxiety.

"No..." She practically whispered.

"You totally do!" Normani yelled this time.

We all lunged towards Ally to delete any evidence of us having relationships.

We ended up in a pile, which Ally was at the bottom of.

"AHHHHH GUYS STOP I WILL DELETE THEM JUST DON'T KILL ME!" She screamed beneath us.

We all got off of her, and we watched her go through her images and delete camren and norminah evidence.

"You could've just asked me to delete them instead of nearly suffocating me, you know."

"Are you mad?"

Ally bit her lip in anger.

"I'm gonna have bruises from y'all crushing my tiny ass body." She frowned.

"Allysin has arrived into the world. Give Ally back." Dinah whispered. Allysin glared at her.

"For right now, Ally isn't coming back. Maybe in the morning." Allysin said.

"We should probably get some rest." Normani said.

I grabbed Lauren's hand and she smiled and blushed.

"Where are we going to sleep?" Lauren asked Allysin.

"On the ground, on the couch, on the kitchen counter, I don't care as long as you don't fucking ruin the surface with your ejaculation." Allysin said harshly.

"Usually she doesn't act like this, maybe she'll be back in the morning." Normani said.

"You guys can sleep in the spare bedroom, it's all the way down the hall to the right. The bathroom is right across from you guys incase you needed to use it." Dinah explained.

I nodded and thanked her.

Still holding Lauren's hand, I walked us down the sly hallway and turned into our bedroom, which was very aesthetically pleasing.

It had a turquoise bed with a turquoise night stand on the right of the bed with grey floorboards and grey walls.

While I was still looking around, Lauren pushed me on the bed roughly.

I was in the sitting position on the end of the bed as she sat on my lap and kissed me roughly.

She ran her hands down my body and kissed my neck, already creating a hickey.

All of a sudden, we heard voices outside of the door.

"It's been like 2 minutes and they're already making out... damn."

"Shhhh, you don't want them to hear us. Don't cock block, Dinah."

"Technically there are no cocks--"

"Ok fine, let's go make out."

We stopped to listen to the conversation going on outside of our door.

"OH MY GOD THIS IS A SEX HOUSE. I AM GOING TO DRIVE 20 MINUTES SO I CAN GO STAY WITH TROY."

We heard Ally yell and then slam the front door.

I mean, it's probably true. There was going to be a lot of moaning going on in this house.

Lauren started to kiss and grind on me again.

Our mouths connected with passion. She squeezed my breasts.

Then I started to sing.

"Put your arms around me baby, put your arms around me baby, and squeeze."

She kissed my neck, and I felt her smile into my pulse point.

"You remember that? It was my favorite song on my album. I can't believe you remembered."

I smiled as she kissed me again.

"Of course I remembered. I love you, Lauren."

She kissed me again.

We stared deeply in each other's eyes. Her beautiful green eyes.

"I love you too, Camila. So much. More than I've ever loved anyone. Even if my mom doesn't like the idea of us being together, I don't care. I love you, you ARE my family. I don't need anyone else except for you."

Tears flooded my eyes as she spoke. I sniffled, and she wiped a tear off of my cheek.

"I can't believe that I've met someone that I love so much... I thought that love at sight wasn't possible but I guess I was wrong. I thought I would end up with some guy who would end up leaving me for his young co-worker when it was our 20th anniversary. Little did I know that I would find someone like you."

She cried too, and we cried together. Because everyone was right.

There's no denying it.

Camren is real.

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Because the epilogue is right after this.
I really hate to end this book, I feel like I have an emotional connection to it. But everything good has to come to an end, right?

Anyway, check out my new book! I will have a book called "Camren Smut" and it will be solely dedicated to smut.

It would mean a lot to me if you check it out!

Also, if you really like my book, and me, maybe you could go follow me on Instagram?

Here it is: gaymagie

Thank you so much for reading my book and sticking with me for this whole process! I appreciate it!