Scheming

Ally's POV

"Ok, they are together now? Then why haven't they called?" I popped a piece of popcorn in my mouth as we watched frozen.

"Because they are lesbianing together, right now at this very moment." Dinah raised her eyebrows at me.

It had only been an hour since Lauren had gotten there. But I was still worried.

"God, they are just like a couple of horny teenagers." Normani said.

"Mani, they are a couple of horny teenagers! They are only one year apart, and Camila is only 15, while Lauren is 16." Dinah ate more popcorn out of MY bowl.

I snatched the bowl away, surprising her.

"They are going to end up getting hurt," I said.

"How do you think they are going to get hurt?" Normani looked up.

"I don't know... I just feel like they are."

"That's not a good reason for them to break up, I think it actually might work out."

I thought about all the times Camila had talked to me about her feelings for Lauren, and cried because she thought they would never be together. This had all happened when the group was formed.

"Well, I think we should let Camz and Lolo enjoy their time together while we figure out a plan." Dinah had a smirk on her face.

"What scheme are you planning Dinah?" Normani smirked too.

"We are going to blackmail Kevin."

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS LIKE REALLY REALLY REALLY SHORT