Chillin'

"Guys!" I ran up to the girls and hugged them in a group hug. We decided to go to the mall to see each other.

I was so happy to see them. I haven't seen them since the incident with Kevin.

Fortunately, Kevin is in prison now. Ally, Dinah, and Normani blackmailed him as hard as he blackmailed us. They recorded him talking down to us, and saying some pretty nasty things.

They literally put a secret sound recorder... in the vent where he was going to be.

That's why I love them.

"How are you girl?"Dinah hugged me and I squealed with excitement.

"I'm great! How are you girl?"

Dinah looked at Normani, who was talking to Lauren and Ally a few feet behind us.

She looked back at me smiling. "I... I think I'm in love with her."

"Ooooooo you love her!" I teased Dinah as her cheeks went red.

"Yeah, but I haven't told her that... and I'm scared to say it so early in the relationship."

"Dinah, if you tell her, I bet that she would be more than happy to hear that. I made the same mistake as you are right now."

"But--"

"If you feel it, say it."

"Oh ok. I will tell her at the right time." Dinah smiled.

"Don't say that while you are fuc--"

Dinah interrupted me, "No. That's a terrible thing to do."

"Yeah it is." I laughed.

Normani, Ally, and Lauren walked up to us.

I hugged Ally and Normani, and we continued to catch up.

"So, should we sit down?"

Lauren asked the group, and we all walked to the food court to sit down.

"We love your new song Camila! It's awesome! Havana oh na na, half of my heart is in Havana oh na na, he took me back to East Atlanta oh na na,"

They continued to sing my new hit song, and I watched in awe as they knew every single word.

"I'm dropping my album on January 12th!" I said with excitement.

"Yeah! Lauren said she has been helping you!" Ally said with excitement.

"Are you... gonna put female pronouns in any of your songs?" Dinah asked.

"You'll have to wait and see." I said.

I stood up.

"Do you guys wanna go get ice cream? Or bananas? Or banana flavored ice cream?" I squealed with excitement.

The group nodded in agreement, and we all went to go to Dairy Queen.

"Lauren, what do you call Dairy Queen again?"

She laughed at her joke before she continued, "Dairy Queer." She laughed her head off.

As we walked, people stared at us. It's either they recognized us, or it was the fact that there are two gay couples in our friend group.

Lauren walked beside me, and even grabbed my ass.

I pushed her hand off, "Lauren, there are people watching." I whispered.

"Don't act like that didn't turn you on though." She whispered in my ear.

I felt a tingle in my core. Dammit.

I gulped as she ordered ice cream.

The Dairy Queen that we went to in the mall had booths big enough to fit all of us in one booth.

I ordered my banana split and waited for the ice cream to arrive.

Lauren ordered a standard vanilla ice cream cone, and everyone else ordered twist cones.

We all went to sit down.

Lauren slid in next to me and the other girls sat across from us.

They brought us our ice cream, and we talked.

As conversation about our new albums floated around, Lauren licked her ice cream and looked me in the eyes.

The girls didn't notice what was happening, so why the hell not watch?

She flicked her tongue across the vanilla ice cream, and eventually she looked back to the girls to talk to them.

My mouth opened in shock when Lauren put her hand on my thigh.

Her face screamed innocence as she rubbed my thigh, she wasn't even looking at me.

I let out a quick breath that I didn't even realize I was holding.

Ally looked at me. Oh shit.

"You ok Camila?

"Y-Yeah, I'm f-fine," my eyes went up and I gasped as Lauren started to rub over my clit through my shorts.

"Are you sure babe? You look like you've seen a ghost. Do you want some water?" Lauren smirked.

"No." I said sternly.

"Ok," Lauren continued to talk to the girls.

Lauren unzipped my blue jean shorts subtly.

She stuck her hand in my pants and I tried not to let my eyes roll back in pleasure.

My eyes shut tightly and I whimpered when she pushed one finger into my entrance just enough to tease me.

I bucked forward to meet her finger, but she pulled it out to tease me more.

"So yeah. That's how we all share an apartment now." Dinah said happily.

"Seriously Camila, are you ok?" Normani looked at me, concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine!" I said too quickly.

"Ok," Ally said once again.

Lauren finally pushed her finger in after teasing me.

My mouth gaped open with me meaning to, and that only made Lauren go faster.

I bit my lip to keep from moaning as she thrusted hard inside of me.

She leaned over and kissed me in front of the girls, which they thought was innocent, and I came hard. She muffled my moans by kissing me hard.

I finally calmed down after about 30 seconds.

"Time to go back to our hotels." Lauren said sadly after watching me come in my pants.

"No, did you guys want to come to our apartment?" Ally asked.

"Yeah! We could hang out more!" Dinah said.

"Well... let us think about it..." Lauren looked at them, and then at me.

"Yes!" I answered for her.

"Ally will be the fifth wheel." Normani said, laughing.

"Bitch... I have been the fifth wheel this whole time!"

We all laughed hard at that, and then left.