Suspicion

We sat at the table in the kitchen/living room.

The other girls still haven't gotten out of bed, surprisingly.

I ate a bowl of Lucky Charms, and Lauren contently looked at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because you are so beautiful and I could look at you all day, not in the pervy way though."

A small blush crept its way onto my cheeks as I looked her in the eyes and smiled.

"I love you, Lauren."

"I love you too, Camila."

All of a sudden the door to the kitchen/living room flew open.

"WASSUP, BITCHES? IT'S OUR DAY OFF YO." A loud booming voice scared us both and we felt vibrations around us.

"Dinah! You can't scream like that! The girls are still asleep!"

Dinah eyed us both.

"Um, the girls and I have been awake the whole time you two have been awake. And my screaming wasn't as loud as yours, Lauren."

My eyes widened and Lauren blushed intensely.

"Um... y-you have?" I asked fearfully, hoping that the other girls didn't hear us.

"Yes Chancho, and Ally told me to tell you--" Lauren interrupted, "Why doesn't Ally just come out and tell us herself?"

"Ok. I'll go tell them to get their butts out here."

"Lauren! Wouldn't you rather not look them in the eyes after they heard you moaning?"

"I don't want to look them in the eyes, but this gives us a little time to talk, before we spend the whole day with they girls."

"Well, we could always go somewhere secret and, you know." I smirked at Lauren and watched her face go red again.

"Camz, I don't think we should be doing that in the bus anymore. Plus, are we even a couple? It sure doesn't feel like it. It seems like you are only in it for the fucking."

It felt like a knife went through my heart. I couldn't help but feel hurt by her words.

"Well," I looked down. "Fine. If we aren't a couple then I guess we shouldn't even do things friends do anymore. Or each other."

"Wait, I didn't mean--"

"No, Lauren. I know perfectly well what you meant. You don't even have to talk to me anymore. Goodbye."

I got up, tears in my eyes, and ran out the door of the Tour Bus. I didn't know what I was going to do.

Oooooooooooooooooo DRAMA. Doesn't there have to be fights in every relationship for it to work though? I guess you will find out what happens next hehe.