20k SPECIAL OMG

A/N: Omg guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated. It's been a rough school year so far. My phone has been taken away for quite some time (a very long time) and I'm saving up tip money to buy a new one. I have a job, and every Saturday that I work goes towards a new phone. If any of you have a 6s, how is that kind of phone working for you? I'm thinking of getting that. AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 20k READS THAT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME! Anyways, back to the chapter!

P.S.

I wrote this on my parents computer, lol.

Camila's POV

"Lauren?"

"Yes Camila?"

"When are we going to come out? Even though people are suspecting us because of that video... saying that it's fake won't convince some people." I thought of the horrible things that Kevin did to our relationship, making me cringe. He really did deserve a beatdown.

"I'm not sure, Camila. I don't know if I want to come out to the whole world. You aren't in the group anymore, and saying that would make people realize what happened. And especially what we went through. I'm just not ready."

Lauren let her eyes droop back to her phone as we sprawled out on the bed after a rough night of working on new music for my album. Lauren was facing down and had her head turned on the pillow towards her phone.

She had bags under her eyes, and as she looked at her phone she squinted, showing how tired she was.

"Babe, we should probably go to bed. You look like you really need some rest." I rubbed her back, and her eyes closed reluctantly.

"But... we're not done working on your album." She kept her eyes closed as she spoke, and she slurred her words.

"Yes, but you need sleep. We have been working on this for a straigh.... I mean gay week and we both need to sleep."

I didn't really feel like I needed rest, but I knew deep down that I did.

Lauren's breathing slowed to a steady rhythm as I continued to rub her back to make her comfortable.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Lauren fell asleep fast. But I... I just couldn't fall asleep.

I tried everything. To fall asleep. But I just couldn't.

I couldn't stop thinking.

What would happen if we were to come out?

All of the Camren shippers that are still out there believing in us, they would support us.

DING

Lauren's phone rang loudly, but Lauren remained asleep.

I looked at it for a quick moment and gasped.

From: Ty

Ay mami what are you up to tonight

I picked it up and continued to read the message over again and again.

By the 10th time, I still couldn't believe it.

Is Lauren cheating on me?

I looked at Lauren, who was still fast asleep. Her lips curled into a smile as I grabbed her hand.

I whispered quietly to make sure she didn't wake up.

"I love you so much... and if you are cheating on me, I wouldn't hate you. If I really loved you I wouldn't hold you back."

I thought of the song by Panic! At The Disco, the one called This is Gospel.

That song reminds me of Lauren singing to me. And in fact, she did sing it to me one time.

I looked at the phone again. I wasn't going to respond to it and be that girlfriend, I was going to leave it alone.

And instead, I walked into the bathroom.

I looked at the hotel room clock. It is 2:00 am.

I examined myself in the mirror. I saw impurities in my skin, and I made sure to tell myself that no one is perfect.

Who is Ty?

I'd better go to bed so I don't stay up all night worrying about it.

I walked over to the bed, and Lauren was staring at the ceiling.

She looked at me with her piercing green eyes and smiled.

"Why aren't you asleep?" I asked Lauren to break the silence.

"I don't know, I kinda just woke up, and I stared at the ceiling."

"Ah. I'm going to try to go to bed."

Lauren's phone rang again and she turned it off this time.

I felt anxiety invade me as I crawled in bed.

I went to sleep knowing that the person I love might be cheating on me.