Information

Author: Hello everyone! I first want to start out this book with a WARNING! This book is my first attempt at an Orignials fan fiction.

         I'd like to mention, like I did in the description, that I do not own "The Vampire Diaries"/ "The Orignials" or either of it's cast. Julie Plec has the full credit for creating all The Originals and she also has credit for creating The Vampire Diaries along side Kevin Williamson. All The Originals and The Vampire Diaries cast are completely their property, I only take ownership for Athena and her added storyline. If I add any new characters I will mention that during the chapter they are introduced. I would like to mention you don't need to imagine a face for Athena, but I see her as Gabriella Wilde. I might add a few pictures and gifs of her.

           This book will be based mostly off of season 2-4 of The Vampire Diaries!

Disclaim:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. (If I do use real people as characters I will mention their names.)

Any content extracted, manipulated or distributed is unacceptable without a written acceptance from the author and or publisher.

Another warning coming from me (the author) this book does have chapters that may be inappropriate for some readers (violence will occur). You have been warned.

Cast from the tv series:

- Nina Dobrev as Elena Gilbert

- Paul Wesley as Stefan Salvatore

- Ian Somerhalder as Damon Salvatore

- Steven R. McQueen as Jeremy Gilbert

- Kat Graham as Bonnie Bennett

- Candice Accola as Caroline Forbes

- Zach Roerig as Matt Donovan

- Michael Trevino as Tyler Lockwood

- Matt Davis as Alaric Saltzman

- Joesph Morgan as Klaus Mikaelson

- Claire Holt as Rebekah Mikaealson

- Daniel Gillies as Elijah Mikaelson

- Nathaniel Buzolic as Kol Mikaelson

- Casper Zafer as Finn Mikaelson

- Sebastian Roché as Mikael Mikaelson

-  Alice Evans as Esther Mikaelson

MY OWN CHARACTER:

- Gabriella Wilde as Athena Mikaelson

LIKE I MENTIONED BEFORE: I DO NOT OWN THE CW OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS FROM "THE ORIGINALS" OR "THE VAMPIRE DIARIES"! THIS IS PURELY FOR FICTITIOUS PURPOSES! I TAKE NO CREDIT OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CREATION OF CHARACTERS, PLOTS, AND THESE TV SERIES IN GENERAL! I WILL JUST BEING USING THEM FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES!

Otherwise enjoy the book everyone! I will change the plot up a little bit. The first book will be based mostly on The Vampire Diaries and that Klaus plot. If a second book comes out it will most likely be The Originals basic layout for a fan fiction.

THANKS FOR READING THIS LONG INTRODUCTION! ENJOY THE BOOK AND DON'T FORGET TO SHARE, COMMENT, AND VOTE FOR THIS BOOK AND MY OTHER BOOKS!

WARNING, THIS BOOK COTAINS SPOILERS FROM "The Originals" and "The Vampire Diaries" tv series!