Chapter 6

-Athena-

"No!" Elena screams and I try to go comfort Stefan. He's not dead, but the stake is grazing his heart.

Klaus grabs my arm and pulls me away from Stefan, "Do I have to constantly remind you to not interfere? As for Stefan, I have other plans that involve him staying alive," He throws me onto the ground and a circle of fire appears. Then he snaps Stefan's neck. You've got to be kidding me! Of course he still finds a away to get everything he wants.

"For now, your turn," He turns to Jenna and she looks at Elena.

"Don't worry Elena, I know what I need to do," She assures Elena. The fire disappears and the second it does she lunges at Greta and sinks her teeth into her neck. Pull out a huge chunk of flesh and blood. Klaus scowls and stabs Jenna in the heart right over the moonstone. She collapses onto the ground and Elena cries.

"Elena, I'm so sorry. If I would have known it was Jenna. I would have tried to stop it," I say frantically and she nods her head.

"Shhhhh, they're gonna kill him," Elena whispers and wipes away her tears.

"It's time," Klaus walks over to Elena and offers her a hand to get up. She glares at him and stands up, walking over to the altar. She stops right where Jenna's body is and looks down at her.

"Klaus please don't do this!" I cry, "I'll don anything. I'll stay by your side. Just please don't kill her!"

"A little late for that," He grabs Elena's chin and turns her face to his, "Thank you, Elena."

"Go to hell," She spits. He smiles at her then pops his fangs into her neck.

Stefan groans next to me and we both watch as Elena is drained off all of her blood. The fire flickers out and Klaus breaths out, "I can feel it. It's happening," He stumbles towards me and looks at Greta. She nods and the fire disappears, "Thank you sister."

His bones begin to crack and pop, it's quite unpleasant to listen to. He suddenly howls in pain and flies across the ground. Bonnie walks down the pathway. She chants and yells out witchy woo making me smile. He'll finally be gone forever. "You were dead!" Klaus yells and moans in pain.

Leaves crumble and I turn around to see Damon snap Greta's neck. Girl deserved everything that happened to her. Elijah walks out from behind Bonnie and approached Klaus. Klaus smiles at him. "Lijah," He coughs.

"Hello brother," Elijah slams his fist into Klaus' chest and I jump slightly, "In the name of our family, Niklaus-"

"I didn't bury them at sea," Klaus quickly spits out.

I get up and kneel next to Elijah, "What," He hisses.

"Their bodies are safe. If you kill me, you will never find them."

"Elijah, don't listen to him!" Stefan runs up next to Bonnie.

"Brother, sister, I can take you to them. I give you my word," Klaus chokes out.

I look back at Bonnie and Stefan, "Do that and I'll take all three of you out," Bonnie warns.

"It'll kill you," I whisper.

"I don't care," She states.

"I'm sorry," Elijah says. We look at each other and grab Klaus by the arms. He sighs in relief as we speed away across the quarry's lake.

                      ------------------------
-Athena-

                    I watch cautiously as Niklaus begins to squirm in his sleep. His eyes peel open and a smile plays on his lips. "You've been busy, Nik," I say and stand next to Elijah. He throws our naked brother some clothes and I turn around.

                  "That was amazing. How long has it been?" Nik asks and I hear him get dressed.

                  "You stayed a wolf for two days after the ritual. Made quite the mess along the way. We've been cleaning it up," Elijah scolds.

                  "Just like old times then. At least I know I can shift at will," Nik laughs.

                  "You're a hybrid, good for you, now where is our family?" I demand.

                   "In due time dear sister. I promised Elijah he would be reunited with them, and I promised that you would see Kol again," Klaus recalls.

                    "So where is our next stop then?" Elijah asks.

                    "Back into town. We have a few things we need to collect.