Doo

"You deny it, but we all know you dig it."

Tsundere Flip-outs 

As soon as the metal surface made contact with Greed's skin, pain shot through his skull as the Homonculli shrieked in pain, his neck twisting in an inhumane angle and making his bones sing a disturbing clicking sound. 

"Ah, that hurt! You killed me!" Greed exclaimed in his sexy masculine deep voice, glaring at the [H/C] female before him, who, he saw upside down because of the angle that his head was positioned in. This made [Name]'s eyes widened impossibly huge, more so, when red flickers of light flickered around Greed and his neck slowly moved to its normal angle again. 

"That really hurt you know, and under normal circumstances I would killed the person but lucky for you, you're cute," Greed exclaimed with a wide smirk on his face, and his red eyes gleaming in the darkness of the night. 

Now, as  intimidating as [Name] has appeared to be so far, even she could not help the fear that struck her heart by the male before her. The [H/C] female creased her eyebrows, nothing but pure terror written all over her face. 

"G-GET AWAY FROM ME," She shouted, her hands beginning to tremble, and her eyes wavering in fear. The girl yelped as she dropped her shopping bags and frantically turned her back towards Greed before she began to run. This caused the raven-haired male's eyes to widen in surprise. 

"Hey, wait up," Greed called, chasing after the [H/C] female, who was not able to run very far, for she was grabbed by the Homunculi.

"I just wanted to talk-" He began, but was interrupted by [Name], who shivered under his touch in fear. 

"N-No! L-Leave me be! What do want, m-money?" She stuttered, beginning to fumble with her purse with her trembling fingers, causing Greed to sweat-drop. 

"I do but-" 

"Here, this all the cash I have left, now let me go," She shrieked slapping a one dollar note on his face, causing him to sweat-drop once again. [Name] tried to pull herself away from Greed, who finally seemed to be getting tired of her as he sighed. The raven-haired male twirled her around so that her back hit his chest and his one arm snacked around her waist. 

"There's something I want more than cash, you-ACK!" Greed screamed, as he felt his conscious slip away into depths of darkness. This unexpected scream caused [Name] to furrow her eyebrows in confusion as she glanced back at her ex, who much to her confusion, was not acting like himself at all, but rather a new person. Now that she thought about it, his voice sounded oddly deep. She became indulged in these thoughts and she failed to notice the change in Greed's character as his scream died on. With a more of a Xingnese accent, a chidlish like voice spoke, the one she knew all too well

"I finally got control over my body," The new speaker, Ling Yao, spoke, grinning, before he glanced at the female in his arms. His eyes widened as his own steel like eyes met shimmering [e/c] eyes. 

"[Name]?" Ling spoke as he released his hold on her. As soon as he did, he heard an angry snarl in his head.

"Don't let her go, idiot! I wanted to have fun with her," Greed barked angrily internally. His response caused Ling to get an anime vein in annoyance. 

"Shut up, Greed! She's my girlfriend, you can't have fun with her!" Ling barked out-loud in annoyance. His loud voice caused [Name] to snap out of her thoughts as she stared at Ling with confusion written all over her face. 

"She's your girlfriend? Damn son. Well, whatever is yours is mine so let me take control and have some fun with her-" Greed began but was cut off when [Name] screamed. 

"I'm not your girlfriend. I am your ex-girlfriend, you know, the one you dumped through a letter back in Xing to come to this country to pursue immortality," [Name] snapped. Her voice caused Ling to shudder out of fear, and Greed out of ecstasy. 

"She's feisty, just like I like'em. But you dumped this gold for me?" Greed inquired, in Ling's mind, causing the Xingese Prince's eyebrow to twitch.

"I am Homunculi, not a homounculi. I'd never dump her for you. And for the last time, will shut the hell up Greed? Let me talk to her and stop objectifying her," Ling snapped out loud once again, before he turned his attention towards [Name]. With a sigh, he approached her. 

"[Name], I didn't dump you. I left you that letter as a goodbye saying, I'm leaving," Ling explained, settling a hand on her cheek. "I would never do that," He murmured, opening his shifty closed eyes to stare at her lovingly to reinforce how serious he was. 

[Name]'s eyes widened as much to her dismay, she felt butterflies fluttering in the pits of her stomach. However, as soon as feelings came it disappeared with Ling before her, that was replaced by Greed. 

So now, it was Greed holding [Name] instead with a seductive smirk rather an loving expression plastered upon his face. 

"You know, they say stars begin to stop dying once you're in love because you start seeing them in your soulmates eyes, and I think that's the case with you and -" 

"Don't you dare fucking compare me to a dead star, and tell Ling that his sugar-coated words mean nothing to me anymore," [Name] interrupted Greed as she scoffed at him.

"Get away from me," She said scowling, before she pushed herself away from Greed, and began to walk away. 

The raven-haired Homunculi sweat-dropped before he spoke. "Aren't you forgetting your groceries?" He asked, nonchalantly, causing [Name] to freeze in mid-step. From head to toe, the girl fumed red in anger and embarrassment as she turned and looked at him with a beet red face. 

"S-Shut up, I knew that, I-I was just testing you," She barked, before she hurriedly grabbed her groceries and ran away, not before flipping him off by sticking her middle finger out to him. However, that had no effect on Greed for he merely continued to smirk. 

"She totally liked me comparing her to a dead star," He remarked, causing Ling to sigh in his head. 

"She's a sucker for sweet words just like I am for that blush on her face," He murmured, causing Greed to bust out laughing. 

"Ha, so am I. Looks like we finally agree on something Xingese Prince," Greed remarked smirking.