Panj

"What appeared to be a feisty cat playing hard to get, was actually just a damaged little kitten who needed someone understanding." 

Intoxication, Jealousy, and True Feelings

In the capital city of Amestris, Central, it was presently nighttime with the inky-black sky over-casting the premises. Within Central’s dodgy, dark alleys was run-down yet popular pub, where [Name] presently hung about. Inside the pub, it was slightly dark to suit everyone’s mood and the atmosphere, with different coloured lighting flickering in various places of the pub like a disco ball.

And the female protagonist of our story, [Name] [Surname] sat at the bar counter, leaning against the back of the her hand with her elbow on the counter, pouting. She slurred slightly, hiccuping, a sign to show that was a bit intoxicated.

With a slight distressed look on her face, and her eyes squinted sleepily, she grinned slyly waving her hand at the Bartender.

“I’ll have another drink,” She murmured, her grinning expression from before instantly turning into a grim one.

The bartender looked at her unsurely, before he nodded and proceeded to make another drink for the [h/c] female. And so, while waiting for her drink, [Name]’s eyes casually shifted towards the entrance of the pub, where she saw a familiar raven-haired male with squinty eyes enter the pub with his usual arrogant smirk plastered on his face. Instantly, her eyes widened impossibly huge.

Greed, who felt eyes digging holes in his head when he entered, turned towards the direction from where he felt the said feeling from. And when he did, instantly, the person staring at him, the [h/c] female turned her head away from, ducking beside the person sitting next to her in hopes of not being spotted.

Instantly, the Homunculi felt his smirk widened.  

“Well, well, if it isn’t our little kitten,” He murmured, his red eyes widening slightly in exhilaration.

Ling, inside Greed’s conscious, felt an anime vein appear on his head.

“Little kitten? What the hell Greed?! Stop giving her ridiculous nicknames!” Ling snapped, causing Greed’s eyebrow to twitch.

“Shut up, Xingese Prince. I do what I want. Now, let’s have some fun-”

“You’re not going to anything stupid again with [Name], are you? Do you remember what happened last time?” Ling said, interrupting Greed, who smirked.

“Yes, and the time after that, and the time after that, and also, the time after that: I got hit by a pan,” He began in a murmur, sweat-dropping, before his smirk reappeared on his face. “But this time, it’ll be in a situation where she can’t hit me even if she wanted to,” Greed finished.

The Xingese Prince was about to ask him what he meant, before Greed interrupted him.

“Just watch,” He said, before he tread towards the second bar in the pub, rather than the one that [Name] sat on.

The [h/c] female all though pretending to be hidden, and despite how much she denied, was hoping, certain that Ling would approach her like he had been doing in the past. For this reason, when she was certain that he was aware of her presence, she was extremely surprised when the male did not even spare her a glance. Rather, he tread towards the other bar, where she watched him shit next to, in her opinion, promiscuous women whom he began to talk and flirt with.

Right away, much to her distaste, she felt a burning sensation of neglection burn in her chest, as a hurtful expression appeared on her face. However, as soon the [h/c] female realized what she felt, she scoffed at herself and turned her back towards Greed. In that precise moment, her fourth drink was settled before her.

“Here you go,” The Bartender said.

“Thanks,” [Name] murmured, her hand wrapping around the glass. Right away, she heard a sound of loud laughter, causing her to turn her head towards to the sound, where she saw both of Greed’s arms slung over two females, each arm on one female that sat beside him. Instantly, her face turned red in anger as her eyebrows shot up in her hair. With anger written all over her face, she turned towards her drink, and took a big gulp of it. Not stopping when she needed to caused [Name] to choke on her drink, before she began coughing.

Greed, who was secretly observing her from the corner of his eye, smirked when he saw the angry expression on [Name]’s face, while Ling growled in anger.

“What the hell are you doing with my body Greed?! Forget that! We need to stop this before [Na-”

“Before she what? Realizes that she’s getting jealous? That’s exactly what I want her to do,” Greed thought to Ling, glancing at [Name], who he saw, was secretly watching him, which caused him to smirk in amusement.

On the other hand, Ling was absolutely burning with rage.

“You idiot! You don’t understand! She-”