Char

"I just wanted a peak of my future home." 

Stalker, Visitor

Presently, [Name] were lounging lazily on her couch with one of her legs folded over the other, a small light blanket draped over her knees, and a cold drink in her hand. She sipped her [favourite drink], her eyes scanning over the pages of articles in the magazine lazily as she tapped her finger against the arm chair of the couch to the beat of her music; indulged in it. The notes of the music that traveled from headphones into her ears was not too loud, but simultaneously, loud enough for her to pull herself away from reality and nothing but the sound of her music being audible to her ears. Due to this, she was unaware to the sounds of footsteps outside her house, much less, when they were inside her house.

With a stupid sexy idiotic sly grin on his face, Greed peaked inside [Name]'s house through a window, his red eyes glinting mischievously. 

"So this is where she lives?" He asked his loyal gecko-human Chimera, Bido, whom he stood on. 

"Y-Yes," Bido murmured, inwardly wincing at the pain of Greed's shoes digging in his back. His response caused Greed's grin to widened. 

Inside his head, Ling Yao's eyebrow twitched. 

"You know Greed, with your methods you've already been hit with that pan of hers countless of times. And trust me, she will be pissed if she sees us, stalking her. I have actually dated her so I know how to approach her-" Ling said, trying to reason with Greed who scoffed. 

"Shut up Xingese boy. Need I remind you that she is your ex? So, obviously whatever you did didn't work and so, we should do things my way!" Greed snapped back in a hiss, causing Ling to growl. 

"She's not my ex! She's still my girlfriend! She just perceived the letter I left her wrong, that's all-"

"Yeah, that's why she hit me with that pan when she saw me, and exclaimed me to be her ex," Greed interrupted scoffing. 

Ling's eyebrow twitched. "You moron you're acting just like [Name]! Let me explain-"

"So you think she's a moron?! Wow, that's harsh, even for you. No wonder she broke up with you," Greed remarked, causing an anime vein to appear on Ling's forehead. 

"You MORON-" 

"Shut your trap. I just wanna have a little look around, after all, this is MY future home," Greed cut him off, grinning as a mischievous glint appeared in his eyes while he opened the window from the outside. 

Ling was about to talk, but could not when Greed spoke as he jumped through [Name]'s window and into her house. 

"Here we go! Thanks Bido," Greed said, waving at him. 

"M-My pleasure Master Greed," Bido replied, bowing, before he crawled away into the shadows of the day. As soon as he disappeared from Greed's sight, the raven-haired male smirked turning away from the window, and towards the floral painted walls of one of the many rooms in your house. 

His eye twitched. 

"A bit too girly for my taste. Things will surely change around here once I settle in," He murmured cockily as he began to examine the rest of the room, which consisted of a queen sized double bed preoccupying the most of the room as it was positioned to be in the middle, pushed against the right wall. The bed was covered with many different shades of [favourite colour] pillows, various plushies, and a pastel [favourite colour] duvet cover with white sophisticated embroidery on it. Beside each side of the bed, were two side-tables on which white lamps were placed, and beside each of the lamp, a photo frame was placed along with other things like keys or pens. Beside the right lamp, there was a vertically long tomboy, and a few metres away from the tomboy was a long study table. Around the study table, such things like a few bean bag chairs, and clothes laid on the floor. The floral painted walls were also decorated with a few paintings, posters, and many photographs that hung on the wall. There was one photo in particular that caught his eye. 

This photo was of [Name] wearing a simplistic yet utterly beautiful kimono, smiling shyly at the camera with a smiling Ling Yao beside her. Greed marveled at the innocent, pure photo that expressed nothing but the pure love that the two lovers seemed to share. When he realized this, the red-eyed male felt an odd feeling bubbling at the pit of his stomach. 

The male was about to move to examine the picture further, when he saw something pink lying in the pile of clothes that caught his eyes. With curiosity enveloping his being, he walked over to it. 

"What's this?" He murmured to himself as he picked up the soft, small piece of clothing. When he saw what it was, his eyes widened and a huge smirk appeared on his face. 

"Well, well, what do we have here?" He murmured in amusement as Ling Yao began to shriek at Greed to leave. 

"Idiot, put that down-" Ling began with a barked, but stopped talking, when the door to the room they were in was opened. 

"Girl I just wanna see you strip right now-" [Name] sang, as she opened the door to see a sight in her room, one which she wasn't prepared for. 

She saw her ex, Ling Yao, holding up a pink underwear with bright flowers on it. Instantly, the girl flushed red in embarrassment, as Greed smirked. 

"I wouldn't mind seeing you strip right now," He remarked, tilting his head and smirking. However, that smirk instantly vanished from his face when he saw steam of anger coming out of [Name]'s ears as she screamed, picking up a pan from beside her. 

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU DISGUSTING PERVERTED STALKER,"  [Name] screamed, hitting Greed square in the face with the metal pan with such force, that the male screamed in pain as he was sent flying out of her room's window. As this happened, [Name] huffed in anger. Simultaneously, Bido, who was hidden in the shadows, yelped in fear as Greed landed head first next to him. 

"M-Master Gree-"

"Damn that woman!" Greed began with a growl, as he flipped on his feet and stood up straight; his neck positioned in an inhumane angle from the fall. He grabbed the sides of his chin, before fixing his face straight, causing some bones to crack. 

"That's the third time she's killed me!" He barked in annoyance, as he felt something soft land on his forehead. This caused his eyes to snap towards the object to see the familiar pink piece of clothing that had gotten him in trouble, and instantly, all of his anger vanished. 

He smirked. "At least I landed myself a treasure," He remarked to himself grinning. He heard Ling Yao scoff in his head. 

"I wouldn't be so sure," Ling warned, smirking. "Look behind you," He said, causing Greed to follow his instructions. 

Instantly, he was greeted by his now worst nightmare: your pan hitting his face once again.