Bull shit writers

Okay

What the fuck

Now I haven't been on Wattpad for while due to family issues and me packing to tRAVEL THE COUNTRY!

And yesterday was the Fourth of July
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🦅🦅🦅🎇🎆🎇🎆🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🎆🎇🎆🦅🇺🇸🎆🎇🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🎇🇺🇸🎇🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🎆🦅🎆🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🎆🎆🎆🎆🎇🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🎆🇺🇸🎆🎆🎆🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

But up this writer updated and I already had troubles with this writer explaining, don't force your readers to draw you fanart for updates. But they didn't care and just straight up said it's my book and I could do ever the fuck I want so fuck you and fuck also my readers. I mean they ignore my comment to somebody else agreed with me and that's when I saw her on bullshitting me and I'm like "whoah because someone agreed only one jump on my ass?" I didn't say anything insulting I was just saying "if you do this you might lose readers if you're going to force them to draw for updates"they probably got the fanart but deleted the post that they did and like did she got scared or something after I told them straight up this is bullshit.

I don't know but I read their story and I reread it like three times to understand what the Hells going on I do not know who point of view it is because apparently it changes what about me even knowing.

It gets me frustrated upsetting because I'm like "wait who the fuck is talking?!"

This book is a pain in the ass that's why I'm just saying. The newest chapter I don't even know why I have this  book in my library, I just have hope in it that it could be somewhat readable to me. But they were "like oh I see a lot of people saying 'this book is great' and 'it's better than mine' will let me help you perfect your book like minds" can I went "what the fuck" because honestly that is such a fucking I'm above everybody else level I mean yeah it's good to help people out with writing but Jesus Christ, you just want to help them out because they're only saying well this "book is amazing" and "it's better than mine".

Look I'm teaching myself, yeah I get comments like man this is amazing book, but I don't just like tell them straight up "well if you think my book is amazing I can make yours amazing too" it's kinda like telling the reader that their books suck ass, I don't like to tell my readers that their book suck I say it's good but I think the readers when they continue to write they start to fix their problems on their own. Because I was a bad writer back to then (and I'm still trying to get better). But you can't also forget they have English class(1, 2, or 3) or language art class even journalism, they can help them with the writing as well. so you don't need to be a tutor unless they want a tutor and go on ahead but don't bash your readers and then say I could help you make you better, become some readers will find it insulting what you're saying to them, not everyone agrees.

Roast of the day, ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
"I just fucking hate people, and a stuck up bitch to call writer"
⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Anyways sorry guys for that lil rant.