This au

QFTIM gotta be the second worst au ever created by RougeTheBest, I known about this bat since the start of UnderTale and say her au destroyed many other amazing AUs and now the fact that she got her hands on Disney characters, WB, BATIM and (oh god why) cuphead. She has made this monstrosity.

I been watching this au from afar like- I saw it get started I saw the post and everything and thought, 'hey this is okay" but my views started to change seeing all the porn art fly in so quickly especially the ships already.

It seem like the whole au was just created for ships: Bendy x Cuphead, Bendy x Felix, Bendy x Dot (YES! Dot has a crush on him apparently) and etc, because there is way to many to list- now, I don't care what you ship but what I do care about is, if this is a comic book? Why are we not focus on the story of the comic??

I mean- there are more plot to the triangle love story then their is to the quest it self.

They been searching for this machine that I bet doesn't even exist, (honestly that be a awesome cliff hanger) where does the plot thickens for their goal to reach for the ink machine? Instead of having "oh no- I love Felix because he looks like my dead wife", that's ONE way to move on Oswald.

I get it if it's gonna be an adventure comic and they can have romance but they pour a whole lot romance in that shit to the point that the reader don't even seem to care about the story plot but focus more on the ships that your giving them, honesty you gave them 2D personality because of these ships. And the comic seem to have no development as it continues- sure Oswald speaks but that just one.

Also I've been noticing...Why do they have to act like babies!!!

Like Mickey act like a 5 year old? Why?? Mickey not all that innocent, again your just giving them 2D personality, be creative, you got the talent for it, so go wild with it! They all just seem the same to me and this could have been an amazing au but shipping just crash it.

"But I mean hey...you can always do a spin off of it where everyone is a stripper, but that's none of my business"

Kcalb sips their tea feeling the burning taste on their tongue. They let a grin slowly spread on their face, "oh how I love green tea" they purred leaning against their pillows getting them selfs cozy in their blanket.