:)

I really don't know what to do or say at this point in my life.

I feel like I'm no longer in control of my life- everyone controls my life for me. My family, my friends- and my ex's.

I don't even know who I am anymore or what to do, like what do you guys what from me? My soul?

I feel like I go out of my way in this fucking mess of a life I have for people who don't give a flying shit and won't even bother to stay longer then in a minute and those that are willing to stay thank you for staying by my side.

I lost a lot people in my life but those people fuck me up in so many ways emotionally and physically. Yes- I a suicidal piece of shit but fuck! I'm trying to fucking live the best I can.

I feel so used- used by so many people- for my personality and for my love. All I want to say is fuck you to everyone in rage but where does that lead to? Nothing.

Raging and crying not gonna solve shit, i cry and i fucking rage from the fucking truth that hit me right in the face and I gotta say, it fucking stings but hey-
Face the facts

And honestly that's what I like to do. Especially when I want to fucking disagree SO BAD with it but I can't lie to myself.

Honestly, do you guys even care?
Cause honestly I think none of you really give a shit
None of you
And you know who the fuck you are
And I would tell you myself if I believe you do care.