Self entilted artist

We all met that one artist.

You know, the-

"Don't you DARE TRY TO COPY MY ART STYLE OR EVEN MY ART! My art has PROFESSIONAL SKILLED AND I WORK SWEAT AND TEARS FOR IT!!! SO DON'T TO COPY MY ART STYLE OR EVEN TRACE IT AND SEND IT TO ME-EVEN PUTTING MY NAME FOR IT SO I CAN HAVE CREIDT! CAUSE I'LL SAY I LIKE IT BUT DISS YOU SO HARD BECAUSE I HAVE TO SHOW THAT I HAVE FEELING TOO 😭😭😭 (even though I'm a stuck up bitch)"

Yes, those one- and you're wondering "geez Kcalb- where do you even find these type of people"

They're always and forever will be on instgram.

That's where find them and oh my lord, I see them talk shit about other artist and try to bring other artist down by making them hating their art and themselves- yes I seen people do this, that even happen to me. I find it most time that they're just jealous of other people's art and they want to attack them so they- themselves, can show that they're the "better" artist.

But there is no "better" artist, everyone art is good in a way- yes, practice can make perfect but so can an act of kindness of telling someone art is nice and maybe give them some advice- just show them how, there is no such thing as "self taught artist" you saw some draw and you copy it, and once you did you edit it and made it your own, that how art is usually is done.

So yeah- a short way of this is,

Artist that put you and your art down are just fuck up asshole who are blinded by jealousy.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm feeling really shitty right now with my body and this stupid sickness so if it shitting right- I'm sorry, ACK