🌲three🌲

Gerard's POV

I began to fall asleep. It had been around two hours since Frank had passed out, and it was almost time for all the campers to meet up at the campfire. I began drifting in and out of consciousness until I heard a few small groans escape from Frank's mouth. I darted awake and looked at the shorter boy who was beginning to sit up and rub his eyes. He groaned loudly.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He shook his head lightly, pointing at his suitcase. 

"Bottle of Asprin is in the front pocket. And a glass of water?" He said, whining slightly. I chuckled, walking the two steps to reach his suitcase, opening the zipper to reveal several pill bottles. I grabbed the bottle labeled 'Asprin' and went over to the small kitchenette in the next room. I filled a styrofoam cup that was sitting sideways by the sink, then began to walk back to Frank, trying not to trip. Once I finally made it, I handed him the pills and water and sat down again. He quickly downed the pills. "Hey, Gerard? Do you, by chance, know what happened earlier?" Frank asked. Memories from earlier flooded my mind: the fear, the panic, the anxiety, Ryan, the questions Ryan asked. I sighed.

"You drowned in the lake because you were drunk, but I jumped in and saved you. I pulled you to the dock. I thought you were dead because I didn't know what to do, but this boy named Ryan said that you were okay." I explained. He got wide-eyed, but then began laughing. 

"Typical Frank. I'm such a dumbass for drinking." He laughed, shaking his head at himself. His laughter was interrupted by a loud noise, coming from the intercoms outside the dorms.

"Hello, Campers! I hope you've settled in because all campers need to report to the bonfire pit in the middle of the campgrounds. Orientation begins in ten minutes!" The voice said. Frank and I groaned in unison, but got up and walked to where all the other campers were going. When we go there we realized that there were a shit ton of people at this camp. Like, well over 200.

"Damn, there's a shit ton of people here." I sighed, looking for an open seat. Conveniently, there was an open seat right next to Ryan. Ryan raised his hand and started waving like a madman, signaling for them to come to sit by him. We walked over and sat right next to him. Ryan smiled at us, pointing at a boy right next to him with brown hair and a huge forehead. 

"Guys, this is Brendon- he's my roommate." Ryan smiled, introducing us to this Brendoguy. I gave a small wave, and Brendon grinned, holding out his hand, wanting me to shake it. I awkwardly grabbed his hand, then quickly letting go. He laughed a little, crossing his legs.

"Hello, Campers!" A voice boomed from about 100 feet in front of them. They looked ahead to see a middle-aged man with black hair.

"My name is Marilyn Manson and I'm the camp director here." He snarled. This guy was trying to be intimidating, but fuck, it worked. "Try to stay out of trouble. I really don't want to have to talk to any of you guys specifically." He said, sounding bored as hell. "Now, you guys get to meet some other staff members." He sighed, walking to the side of the stage. Suddenly, a younger girl with long black hair skipped onstage.

"Hi! I'm Amy Lee! I'm the nurse here! She smiled, giving a wave. She then told us where her office was and gave a short speech. Then she skipped over to Mr. Manson, giving him a hug and then whispering to him. 

"Are Mr. Manson and Amy Lee together?" Frank whispered, tired, but shocked.

"Probably Not. She looks too young" I guessed, shrugging. He let out a small yawn but then nodded. 

"Ok Gee," he mumbled. A few more staff members came out, including that Chris guy who told me where my dorm was. Suddenly, I felt light weight on my shoulder. I looked over to see Frank's head, light snores escaping from his mouth that was open very slightly. I let out a small laugh. Frank slept through the rest of the presentation. After all the staff members introduced themselves, Mr. Manson grabbed the mic again.

"All campers need to go straight to their dorms. It's time for bed. Do not leave your dorm until 9:00 am for breakfast." He spoke. Everyone began to get up, but I didn't. I knew that I would either have to carry Frank, again, or wake him up. I sighed, looking at his peaceful state, deciding that it would be better to just carry him. I picked him up bridal style and carried him down the gravel road, taking him to our dorm, and setting him on his bed. I pulled the sheets and the heavy comforter over his small, thin body and sighed. He's so cute, like, damn. I thought, looking at his pale face, partially covered by loose strands of his short black hair. I barely know him. I don't even know if he has a boyfriend or not. Should my dumbass even try? Would he like some emo burnout like me?  I sighed again, running a hand through my greasy hair. Whatever. Enough of that for now. I should probably shower... I thought. Hmmm... nope, I don't want to wake him up. So I went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey fellow peoples. skyes back wit another chapter of edited bullshit. but, bullshit nonetheless. hope u enjoy it. hope this makes your expectations unrealistically high, like every other fuckin story on this cursed website does. xoxo