🌲five🌲

Gerard's POV

I saw Frank again at lunch for the first time since this morning on the hill.

"Hey, Frank!" I yelled across the campfire area, which was also where we ate our meals. He locked eyes with me, then sat down with another group of guys, one of which Frank hugged.  What the fuck... I thought, picking up a spoonful of garlic mashed potatoes and scooping them into my mouth. It was disgusting, but I swallowed it down anyways. I saw Brendon and Ryan holding hands as they walked in. I waved them over, and Brendon whispered something to Ryan and it made them both laugh, and they got their food trays and sat somewhere away from me. I got up and practically threw my tray in the trash can, and walked back to my dorm.

As I got there, I kicked the door in, just because, leaving a big hole in the rotting wood. 

"What the hell are you doing?" A low voice growls from behind me. I whip my head around, causing my hair to hit my face as I look over to see Mr. Manson standing with his arms crossed, eyes locking with mine. I awkwardly laughed and he signaled for me to follow him. I dragged my black converse through the gravel, causing dirt to fly up and get my shoes dirty. He growled and I stopped. We passed the campfire area and Frank and I locked eyes. He gave me a look of pity before getting up and running to me. Mr. Manson stopped and slowly turned around as Frank reaches me.

"What did you do, Gerard?" Frank smiled. I scoffed. 

"I kicked in our door." 

"What the fuck? Why the hell would you do that, dumbass?" Frank yelled. Mr. Manson looked at him and glared. 

"Language, Kid." He grimaced.

"Oh shit! You're right man, I fucking forget every damn thing. Sorry man, I can try to stop fucking swearing." Frank said, overemphasizing every curse word.

"Both of you. My office. I'll be there momentarily." He whispers harshly. Frank elbows me and we start walking. 

"You're welcome," Frank stated. I looked at him harshly. 

"Am I supposed to thank you for dodging me?" I grimaced. He scoffed.

"No, but you should thank me for getting suspended with you." 

"Suspended? What do you mean?" I glared. He sighed, smiling weakly.

"Whenever someone does something wrong, they get suspended from camp activities for a few days. They're basically on dorm arrest."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"The guys I sat with at lunch. Kurt, Billie Joe, and Chester. They told me." He explained. 

"Why did you hug one of them?" I questioned. He smiled. 

"Cause' he was the first person I met here. Kurt. He's sixteen." He laughed. I smiled and sighed.

"I'm sorry for kicking in the door." I sighed. He laughed.

"Sure you are, you did it because you were jealous you didn't get any hugs." I laughed and pushed him away as he tried hugging me.

What a cutie.

———

I'm powering through n editing all ze chapters and doing some plotline change so yeet. they aren't dating yet huntys !111!!!1!!!11! gotem tho.