🌲four🌲

Gerard's POV

I woke up before the sun rose. I sighed, looking at the small clock in our kitchenette. It said 4:35 am in bright red numbers. Fuck... I thought to myself before getting out of bed, causing the rusted metal bed frame to let out a loud squeak. Oh fuck Oh fuck Oh fuck. Frank, please don't wake up. But, of course, Frank shifted in bed, letting out a small grunt before sitting up.
"What time is it..?" Frank mumbled. I sighed. 

"It's 4:36 am, Frank. Sorry for waking you." I whispered. He pouted for a second, but got up and turned on the light. Holy shit, he's so fucking cute when he's tired... I thought. His black hair was messy and his eyeliner was slightly smeared. My face went red and I looked at my black socks so he couldn't see me blushing. He sighed and whispered: 

"Want to take a walk?" My eyes got wide, but then I quickly blinked, returning them to their normal state. 

"Sure, why not? Where?" I asked. Frank ignored me, pulling on his black Adidas and black jacket.

"Just trust me. Put on your shoes." So I did. He grabbed my hand and dragged me out the door, walking up the gravel road. I squinted, trying to find any clues to where we were. But it was too dark to see anything much. A few minutes later, Frank stopped walking and sat down on the grassy hill he had brought me to. I sat down as well. It was still rather dark, the only light coming from the moon and stars. But it was still enough for me to see Frank's face. He sighed slightly, looking at the sky. 

"Ich möchte dich besser kennen lernen, Gerard." Frank said. I sat, confused.

"What?" Frank giggled.

"I don't speak German. Only English over here, bud."

"It means I would like to get to know you better." 

"OOOOH. Okay. Why?" I asked.

"Because you seem cool."

"I'm not."

"You really are."

~~~~

A lil bit of a filler but kinda cute i guess