?seven?

A/N- This chapter has been completely rewritten as of August Fifteenth, 2018. If you read this story before that date, I highly recommend restarting the story because it has changed a lot.

Frank POV

The next morning there was a small knock on our door. I stayed in bed, due to my still aching knee, and so did Gee. Another knock. 

"go away.." I grumbled, shoving my face into my pillow. I heard a grunt from the other side of the room, followed by Gee's footsteps and the door opening. I sat up, rubbing my eyes, looking at who was at the door. It was a taller boy, with vibrant pink hair on one side, black on the other. He was holding our breakfast.

"Hey guys, I'm Gustav, but you can call me Peep. I heard that you guys got in trouble with Manson?" He asked, knowing the answer. 

"Yeah. I kicked in the door, and he cussed him out." Gee smiled cockily, pointing at me. "I'm Gerard by the way." Gus laughed. 

 "That's badass, man. No one here has had the balls to do shit in years." He sighed. Gee was shocked. 

"You've been coming to this shithole for years?"

"Four. I'm Seventeen, started when I was thirteen." He explained.

 "No offense, but you don't look Christian. What's your deal?"

"Drugs. And Drinking. Yes, at thirteen. By the way, I have your food if you want it." I stopped feeling jealous and began feeling childlike excitement at the mention of food. I jumped up and practically skipped over to Gee, ignoring the stabbing pain shooting through my whole leg, grabbing his arm. Gus laughed, motioning to me. "And who might he be?"

"I might be a lot of things, but I am Frank." I said defensively. Gustav started laughing again.

"Yall are so dope, I swear." He continued laughing to himself as he set our food trays on the counter in the kitchenette. He then explained to us when he would bring us food and when he would pick up our trays. He winked at Gerard, causing me to feel a bit jealous, almost possesive. He left moments later. I limped back to bed, sitting in an upright position.

 "How's your knee, Frankie?" Gerard asked, walking over. He untied the Metallica shirt from his knee, which was red from dried blood. 

"Hurts," I replied simply. Gee nodded, reaching into his bag, pulling out a bottle of water and a washcloth. He poured some water on the rag and started wiping away the dried blood. "Hey, Gerard?" I asked. He looked up.

"Yeah?" I hesitated a bit, too worried to ask.

 "Why.. Why did you kiss me? Last night?" I awkwardly rubbed the back of my neck. He shrugged. 

"Felt like it. Sorry if you didn't want that, or if you have a boyfriend or something."

"No, it's okay. I liked it. And no, I don't have a boyfriend." He smiled a bit.

(A/N- Timeskip even though I HATE doing these)

_____________________

Gerard's POV 

At about one, Frank fell asleep. Which made the next thirty minutes excruciatingly boring. But at one thirty, Peep came to the dorm with lunch. When I opened the door, I saw the familiar boy with two other campers. Peep turned around and laughed.

"Hey, Gerard! Meet my friends, Onika and Daniel!" Onika had really long black hair, and Daniel had rainbow colored hair.

"We go by Nicki and Tekashi, actually.  Thanks." Nicki said with fake sincerity. Peep waved them off and walked into our dorm, and I followed behind. He put down the trays of food and waved me over.

"You have to pay for the food delivery this time.." He growled. I pushed him back but he grabbed my shirt and pulled me close to him. "Nope.." He laughed and kissed me. I kept trying to push him away, but he was way stronger than me. He grabbed my butt and made me gasp, shoving his tongue in my mouth. I began crying, knowing that my efforts to push him away were for naught.  I sat for another minute or so before he stopped. "Maybe Frank will pay next time. Maybe he won't be such a fucking tease." Peep laughed, walking out of the dorm, slamming the door. I stood there, silently, until I began sobbing.

_______________

i hate doin my baby peep dirty like this but oh well. people need someone to  hate. i might have some reason planned for why he's being aggressive heheh. but yeah. xoxo, skye/mick