Falling in Love

Raph's POV

I barely had any training done and I started to think about y/n. Even though it been only a few weeks that we last saw, and I knew that she had nothing to like about me. I grunted and walked to my room to see the door already open.

"Hey did one of you nerds leave my door open," I called but no response. I rolled my eyes,' They could let Spike out if they did hours ago...' I walked into my room to see a girl on my bed playing with Spike.

"Umm," I raised my brow unable to see the girls face since she wore a hood over it,"Who are you and why are you here?"

"Where'd you get him," Her voice so soft I was almost unable to hear her.

"I found him in the rain forest," I said rubbing the back of my neck when I walked in front of her.

"He's really cute," I saw her smile," Almost as cute as his owner..." She looked up.

"Y/n," my eye's widened," I..." I looked down when I realised what she had said. She grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the bed.

"Did you just call me cute," I asked as my face began to heat up. She nodded.

Reader's POV

I was looking at a turtle who was actually blushing," I did..." I said softly. He finally look up at me.

"Why," Raph said tears almost breaking free. I got up and hugged him, a warm feeling came to me when I felt his arms wrap around myself.

"Because," I smiled and lifted his head to mine," Even though you are a turtle and people see you as a freak, but.." I paused when he pulled me over his lap and buried his face in my stomach. I allowed him to pushed me onto my back and let him lay there. A soft sob could be heard.

"Raph?" I rubbed his head," I know you might think that I'm lying to you when I'm saying this, but I like you...." I smiled feeling his arms tighten around me when the sobbing ended.

"Why though," Raph looked at me slightly. I sighed and rubbed his cheek.

"Because I do," I smiled," You might give off a rough exterior, but I know that you care for a lot of things." He smiled and hovered above me slightly.

"Even if I'm a freak," Raph smirked and raised a brow. I chuckled.

"Fine," I smiled," I don't just like you..." I felt my face heat up when his face got closer to mine.

"Then what do you think of me," He asked.

"I love you," I gulped when I felt his lips glide across mine. I got the guts and smacked my lips onto his startling him a bit before he kissed back.

"I love you too kitten," He smiled and hugged me," Now give me some snuggles." I chuckled and raised a brow at him.

"Please," He made almost the same expression Spike made when I was holding a piece of lettuce. I smile and snuggled up to Raph. He sighed with happiness and curled around me.

A/n- Sorry this was short guys, I'm trying to do both this and my Hanzo x Reader, so it's gonna be weird. Plus the other two stories I have. But here the big boy! <3