Oh Deary

Warning: Nothing bad... Unless you fear children. Then run!

Note: Sorry I haven't posted much, my mind had just decided not to produce ideas for a while.

Me and Raph quickly hopped off the beams and into the living room. Everything was quite. Too quite for our little household. Raph held his arm out in front of me as a loud thud came from the lab. Splinter walked out from his bedroom looking at me and Raph concerned. We walked towards the and began to hear children wailing. We walked through the curtain. The crying grew louder as April mumbled to herself. A strange liquid covered the floor. I halted both Splinter and Raph and looked around the counter. Three wailing turtles sat on the ground covered in the liquid.

"Fuck." I sighed as April cleaned the mess quickly.

"What happened?" Raph looked at his brothers.

"Well all i know there was a crash and i come in to find three baby turtles onthe lab floor!" April yelled as i picked up baby Leo.

"Perfect for you too." Splinter chuckled as Mikey waddled to him. "I've already took care of them when were young so now you two can while April finds a way to fix this." He picked Mikey up and hands him to Raph. Donnie began playing with my tail. I chuckled at Raph as he held his brother far from face and looked at him with slight disguise. Donnie held my tail as we walked to the living room. Leo nuzzled into my neck as I sat on the floor. Raph sat Mikey down as shivered.

"This is going to be hell." Raph grunted as his brothers smothered me with toddler love. Raph sat in front of me as I giggled at Leo attempting to walk towards Raph. Donnie laid on my tail as I curled it. Leo patted Raph's nose continuously and spoke toddler. Raph growled as his brother did this.

"Is Raphie not doing what you want cutie." I cooed. Raph groaned as Leo stomped his feet and crossed his arms.

"You listen to me while your like this!" Raph said sternly. Loe pouted and sniffled. He stomped towards me and sat on my lap. Raph growled and pointed at him.

"And don't think your getting any of my kisses." Raph huffed. The rest of the day was just normal other than taking care off three toddlers. Raph took ever chance he had to cuddle me, but Leo seemed determined to stay near me. I tucked Leo and Donnie up as Raph read Mikey to sleep. As I came out of Donnie's room Raph was walking out of Mikey's room rubbing his head. We into our room and laid on the bed. Raph curled his arm around me as my tail wrapped around his leg. I smiled as we held each other. We sat like this until we were on the verge of sleeping. We soon began to hear wailing come from one of the boys. Raph growled and got up to check on them. I smiled at the thought of us. Hopefully April is able to fix this.