Something New

Warning- Sexy stuff ahead.

Me: All of the sex, fuck yea!

Raph: Why?

Me: *puts finger to Raph's mouth* Don't ruin it.

I was chilling with April while the brothers were training in the dojo. I was looking through Wattpad. I was searching for a new story. April suggests More Love Than Risk, but I think that it was to cheesy for me. I groan as I set my phone down. Donnie walks out of the dojo laughing his ass off. Wonder what his laughing at. I raise a bow and got up. I slowly walk to the dojo to see Leo and Mikey on the floor rolling around as they laugh.

"What happened?" I ask looking at them curiously. Mikey stops laughing and Leo looks at the corner.

"Aww fuck!" Mikey runs out Leo soon follows. The only one to be left was Raph, but where would he be hiding.

"Raph?" I say softly as I walk around," You okay baby?"  I look around the pipes and his punching bag. Nowhere, he must be in the beams. I look up to see Raph's feet hanging down.

"Go away!" Raph grunts," I don't wanna been bothered." I hear him grunt and sniffle.

"Why were your brothers laughing?" I ask as I begin sitting on the floor. Raph sniffles again.

"They're just dorks-" Raph says jumping down, his back facing me; I stay seated.

"Why?" I ask, I pat the ground to try to get him sit by me. Raph turns around, a collar and leash around his neck. Tears running down his cheeks; he puts out his arm to me.

"Hug-" Raph gestures with a sniffle. "I though it looked cool but the guys just kept saying I looked like some sort of pet-" I stood and walk to him. I play with the chain as he lays his head on my shoulder. I tug it a bit to see his reaction, but nothing.

"I think it looks sexy on you." I look up at him as he lifts his head. He smirks and grabs my hand to pull me closer. I blush as he picks me up.

"Lets go to my room." He mutters as he walks with me in his arms. When we get to the bedroom door he sets me down. Leo snickered. Raph grunted and opened the door.

"You two gonna fuck?' Leo grunts. Raph growls.

"It's none of your business!" I bark. Raph looks at me with surprise. Leo just huffs and looks away. I grab Raph's leash and pull him into the bedroom. I slam the door as I growl. Raph lets me do what I need and stays calm as I rant to myself. I still hold Raph's leash as he steps closer to me. Raph slowly kisses my shoulder and rubs my side. I moan a little as he grabs my butt. I tug the chain, making him stop and whimper. I push him on top bed; I crawl over him and start kisses him. He kisses me back with hunger. I tugged the chain making him groan. I sit up on his lap and tug him up with me. He moans as I bite on his neck. I wrap the chain around my hand and cover his mouth. I continue biting and sucking on his neck. He still moans, but my hand muffled most. I stop and pull my hand away from his mouth making him whimper.

"Have you been good?" I ask tying his hands with the chain. He nods as he bites his lip. I start playing with his shell, teasing his dick to come out. It slip out of his shell; twitching like crazy. I play with the tip and lick the shaft. Raph whimpers as he holds back moans. I look up at him. He manages to get his mask off and sits up. I kiss him once more. He brings his arm around me and holds me close almost as if he didn't want me to leave. His dick twitch on my stomach as I begin taking my shirt and bra off. Raph's eyes dilate as I push myself closer to him.

"Please." Raph whimpers as his dick twitches again."Please." He nips my neck and grinds on me a little. I whimper as he pushes me up so he could play with his stress balls. He licks and sucks on my nipples with eager. I moan quietly. I hear and feel the chain break behind me. Raph slams me on to the bed. He tears my shorts and underwear and kisses my body viciously. Raph's dick twitches at my entrance. He holds my hands above my head and looks down at me. He looks at me with slight annoyance.

"Bad kitten to try and take over your master." Raph grunts with a smirk. "You're the one who needs to be pleading." He pushes his tip into me. I whimper wanting more.

"Please." I whimper. He smiles and pushes a little further.

"Please what?" Raph smirks as he twitches his dick.

"Please master." I whimper more. Raph thrusts inside and kisses me to keep me quiet. He thrusts faster and harder, making the whole bed shake. He grunts and whimpers. He lays his head down while I make tiny moans in his ear. I cum as he continues to fuck me. He nips my ear and pulls me closer. He pulls out quickly and cums on my stomach. His stomach twitches and he tries catching his breath. He slowly gets up as I lay on the bed still twitch from my organism. He wipes my stomach with towel and tosses it to the hamper. He lays next to me as I smile.

"I love you," Raph says as he rubs my stomach,

"I love you too baby," I say slowly closing my eyes.