Humans!

WARNING: Sexiness ahead.
A/N: They'll be human in a few stories. Just to keep it interesting. PS not my art work.

Me and April were hanging out in the den as the others were doing something in the lab. I guess Donnie needed is brothers for something. April and I had this tendency to snoop in Raph's room while he wasn't in it. It was risky but fun. We'd joke around and act like him. I made sure to keep her out of Raph's special box. He said only his special kitten could be in it when she was good. I was on April shoulders looking at the top shelf of Raph's closet, they're was a small shoe box at the back. I grab it and tell April to set me down.
"Woo!" April rubs her hands. "Wonder what it is?" I open the box to see his old bandanas. I chuckle and grab one to wrap around my head. I jump on the bed and pose.
"Look at me!" I show off my muscles. "I'm the mighty Raph! And you mess with me and you get punched!" April laughs. A large crash could be heard from the lab. We run quickly to the lab without caring about the shoebox or the bandana on my head.
"What happen?" April said with major concern. She stops in her tracks. She turns with a large blush on her face.
"Raph?" I look around April. I saw four human boys laying on the ground rubbing there heads. They were definitely our four boys because Raph looked up at me. I blush madly seeing how he was so handsome in human form.
"Ummm." Donnie looked at his hands. "We're humans!" Leo jumps and hides his business, so does Donnie and Mikey. Raph only gets up and walks towards me. I gulped as he pulled the bandanna from my head. He lowers himself slightly to sniff at my neck.
"Hey April?" Mikey chuckles. "Could you go get us human clothes, I'm sorta cold." Raph grabs my wrist and pulls me closer to him. April quickly began to leave to go get the clothing. As she was doing that Raph pulls me towards and into his bedroom. Pushing me into the bed in the progress.
"Kitten." He looks at me sternly as he puts the shoebox away.
"Yes master." I pout and look up him. He lifts my head up with his finger.
"What have I told you about snooping around my stuff?" Raph slowly puts his collar around my neck. He tugs on it a bit.
"Not to do it unless master knowing." I bite my bottom lip. Raph bites his lip.
"So what do think?" Raph stands me up by pulling on the leash.
"I." I blush madly. "I sorta like." Raph huffs and pulls me closer. His chest was against mine and his cock twitching at my pants.
"Sorta?" Raph nips my neck and squeezed my ass. I bit my lip.
"I like you a little more when your normal." I whimper.
"Is that so?" Raph looks at me. I nod and rub my hands on his bare chest. Chiseled with muscles, each twitched at my touch. April knocked on the door.
"I bought some clothes and asked Casey if he had old ones." April called. Raph quickly took the leash off and tossed into the box he walk to the door and grabbed the clothes from April. I sat on the bed.
"Take them off." Raph orders as he tosss his new clothes on a table. I did as I was told and took my clothes off. Raph pulls out a condom from the night stand.
"I was going to try uses this tonight." Raph looks at me as he opens it. "I'm not even sure if it would fit my regular size, but seems like things changed." I bite my lips and cross my legs as he put it on. He crawls to me and pushes my legs open. He starts kissing up my stomach. He kisses my tits and sucks on my nipple. He continues to kiss up me and nips at my neck. He bites my ear and teases my entrance. I claw at his back as he thrusted inside. He pulls my hair and groans. I rub up his back into his hair and tug at it. He continues thrusting with an added moan from him. Soon we finish. He was sweaty and I was sore. He gets up and cleans both of us. He looks at the clothing April brought. I put on my clothes. He starts getting dressed as well.
(What I imagined, but you can have him wear any clothes you want -w0)

We walk out it the living room. Raph smacks my ass and walks towards the kitchen. I chuckle see Mikey jumping around. We hung out like usually and had an outstanding day. Until till Papa Splinter saw the boys as humans.