Soft

I grumble and flop out of bed. My head was pounding. I walked out into the living room. Mikey and Leo were playing a video, Donnie was in is lab, and I assumed Raph was in the dojo. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some food out of the fridge. Surprisingly it was pizza. I yawn and walk out of the kitchen into the dojo. I sit in the middle of the room and ate my food. I sighed and sat there for a while with my eyes closed. My tail wrapped around me and my ears relaxed. A loud crunch happen around the bags. Assuming Raph was sparing by himself, I left it be. Huffs became louder over time. I smiled slightly as I heard feet tapping towards me. A large thump came from behind me. Something grabbed my tail and laid on it. I open one eye to see Raph playing with my tail. I lifted it up and twitched the tip. He patted at it and chuckled.

"Your tail is so soft." He smiled and rubbed it some more. "It's nice when you wrap it around me." He sighed and laid in my lap. I rubbed his head and smiled.

"Donnie is already working on the formula to change me back." I sighed and pouted. Raph whimpered and held my tail a little tighter.

"What's the fun being normal?" Raph grumbled and sat in front of me. I smiled and kissed his cheek and jumped my way up to the beams. Raph looked surprised. He smirked and jumped is way up with me.

"You don't want to be normal do you?" He walked towards me as I looked down at the dojo.

"No." I sighed and looked up at the pipes. "Being normal is a curse to me, and that curse brings pain and suffering to me." I looked at Raph.

"And." His body relaxed.

"And that's how I liked you so much." I smiled and walked in front of him. "How I didn't run from you or your brothers." He looked down at me and smiled.

"Life would be so much different without you." He sighed as I rubbed his shell. He rubbed my chin and lifted my head to look at him.

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you." He kissed my forehead.

"Guys come here!" April screamed. "Now!"