Shape of You

Inspired by- Shape of You : Ed Sheeran (DON'T OWN- Of course) Had to republished sorry for some reason it was showing up private.

I was on my rooftop just sitting there. A soft breeze went over the city softly. I sighed when I climbed down and went to the sewers, just to see what the brothers were doing at the time.

"Hey," I called, no response. I walked into the dojo to see Raph and Leo training. I bit my lip seeing how Raph's muscles would flex when he block Loe's hits. I slowly sat down and and listen to some of my music waiting for Raph to finished. I had both earbuds in and noticed that Raph and Leo had stopped sparring. Raph was breathing deeply next to Leo. Leo was the same just laughing. Guess I missed something. I then noticed Leo's mouth moving and Raph gaining a blush mixed with a pissed of look on his face.

"Yo!" Mikey waved," Why don't you and y/n train Leo?" I took out one of my earbuds and raised a brow. Raph pushed Leo's face with his hand and looked at Mikey.

"Ya," Raph finally spoke," Let's make Leo kill the only human we know won't run from us."

"I'll go easy," Leo chuckled," Master Splinter does train her.." I shrugged and got up.

"I'm fine kicking a turtle's ass," I passed Raph swaying my hips slightly when he moved away from the mat. Leo smiled and popped his neck.

"Oh, so we're gonna be smart asses," Leo asked as we got in our fighting stances. He threw a few punches at me and I swung back. My feet moved to the song I was listening to at the time. (Wonder which song it could be 0.-) I finally noticed he was getting tired. I did a standard flying kick to Leo's face putting him to the ground and landed perfectly on my feet. I dusted my hands when Leo tried sitting up, but fail. I heard a small wolf whistle coming from Raph, making me bit my lip a second time today.

"Up next the mighty, strong, second oldest," Mikey began making my eyes widen," RAPHAEL!" Raph chuckled and got onto the ring when Leo had the strength to get up a moved. I gulped when the larger of the brothers towered above me.

"So kitten," Raph raised his brow looking down at me," I'll go easy on ya." I got into a fighting stance as Raph stood there. I was confused that he stood there with his arms crossed looking at me. I went to do the same kick, but Raph had caught my foot and pinned me to the floor. One of his hands holding my arms together and the other holding my right ankle up.

"To slow," Raph whispered making me shiver.

"Good to know," I looked up at him when he got up. I got back into position and looked at him and raised my brow at an idea. If pure brute won't get him, maybe a little body movement will.I start to 'dance' but still keep a fighting movement to the song I was listening to. Raph tried keeping up and trying to figure out my next move. I could tell he was getting irritated so I quickly put my leg between his legs and kissed him, then pushed back leaving him stunned. I rested on my left leg and crossed my arms.

"Are winner," Mikey hopped onto the ring and lifted my arm into the air," Y/n!" Mikey chuckled and gave me a high five.

"Mikey have been watching fighting match on the TV," I asked raising a brow at him and laughed. He shrugged and walked away. Everyone started to head out but me and Raph decide to stay for a while.

"So kitten," Raph pushed me into a wall and looked down at me," What you been listening to?" I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled.

"Does it matter," I asked.

"Ya," he got closer to my ear, making me shiver," You smell really nice today..." I held in the awe, he never really complimented me since it would 'ruin' the tough guy shell.

"I've been listening to Shape of You," I finally answered him.." He chuckled, and pulled me closer to his chest.

"Well I'm definitely loving the shape of you kitten," He said a little deeper. I bit my lip and looked at him softly.

"Wanna go play your games," I asked," You know what we said..." Raph and I had promised each other that our 5 month anniversary we could go further.

"Ya," He sighed," Doesn't mean I can't do this though." His large hand smacked my butt. I squeaked and blushed deeply. For the rest of the day we play video games and fell asleep. A good day I would say.