The Livestream

I grab my phone and go onto Instagram. I have so many notifications and I'm honestly too lazy to check them out. I go and start the livestream.
You have started a livestream
"Hello! We were bored so we started a livestream." I say. Within seconds 500 people are on the stream. I hand the phone to Jack and he takes over for a while.
"HI PEOPLE!!" Jack yells to the screen.
"Can ya keep your voice down? I'm trying to watch Yuri!!!On Ice here!" I say with annoyance. I turn on the TV and start watching. Jaeden comes and join once he hears the theme song.
"Ooh I wanna watch." He says.
Jaeden stays and watches while I go back to the live.
Randomperson: Where's Wyatt??
"I have no idea." Finn says.
"WYATT, WHERE ARE YOU? PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!" I yell.
"IM IN THE BATHROOM!!" He yells back.
RandomPerson3: Lol. Nice Y/N.
"Haha. Thanks." I say and go back to the TV. Now everyone is on the couch.
Jaeden looks like he's really enjoying the anime.
We stop watching because it got boring really fast. Jack comes back and takes over the live again. Sophia is sitting down next to me on her phone. Finn is on the live too.
Milliebobbybrown joined the live
Milliebobbybrown: Hello!💕
"Hey Mills!" Finn says. (No Finn doesn't like Millie in this one.)
I get a text after that.
Mom💕
Mom💕: Hi honey, I'm coming home from
work soon. Do you guys want pizza or do you want to go out?

"WYATT! MOM TEXTED!" I yelled to get his attention. He walks over.
"What does she want?" He asked.
"Read the text."
"Hey guys, do you want to eat out or do you want pizza?" Wyatt asks everyone.
"Let's eat out for once." Sophia says.
"Ok." We reply together.
Mom💕
Y/N: We wanna eat out!
Mom💕: Ok! I love you. (And Wyatt)
Y/N: Love ya too! 💕💕
"Ok bye guys! Thanks for joining!" I say and end the live.
Jaeden has been staring at me for at least a minute. IS THERE SOMETHING ON MY FACE? ------------------------------------15 minutes later---------------------------------------
About 15 minutes later, mom came home. Wyatt and I showered and got ready.
I can't believe it's already 6:00pm. I wonder if we can have a sleep over! I'll probably ask. It would be cool.
"All set?" Mom asks.
"Yep." We reply.
"Ok then let's go!" She says and we are out the door.

A/N This was a tad longer. It's gonna get really juicy in the next 2 chapters i stg. Buckle your seatbelts kids!