Why'd You Do It?

I run up to my room and lock the door. I cry into my pillow. Why'd he do it?
Maybe he thinks I'm not pretty enough. The girl he was with was beautiful.
I get a call. Wyatt. I answer the phone.
"H-hello?" I say between sobs.
"Sis, what's wrong? I'm coming home with Sophia. Talk to us about it ok?" He says.
"Ok. See y-you." I hang up the phone and look around my room. So many pictures and memories with Jaeden.
*FLASHBACK TO A HAPPY MEMORY*
"Jaeden! Let's take a picture in the photo booth!" I grab his arm and pull him into the photo booth with me.
"Awww you look so beautiful." Jaeden says hugging me.
"I look like a potato, Jaeden. Are you blind??" I say pointing to my picture.
He laughs and says "Well, then you're a beautiful  potato. Don't forget, I love potatoes too."
*END OF FLASHBACK*
I continue to look around my room. I pick up a picture of Jaeden, Wyatt, and I at our birthday. Jaeden's mom took the picture of us.
"Y/N WHO DID THIS TO YOU??" Wyatt says coming in and giving me a hug.
"Jae-"
"THAT LITTLE DI-"Sophia says giving me a hug."oh yeah, no swearing."
"Sophia, you talk to her while I beat his little anus." Wyatt says getting up.
"No Wyatt. I wanna t-talk to both of you." I says taking his arm.
"Ok so what happened?" Sophia asks.
"Well, since you two left, I decided to go to his house. I went upstairs and I saw him kissing another girl. It looked like he enjoyed it." I say crying really hard at this point.
"Y/N, I'm here and she's here. You don't need him." Wyatt says hugging me."We're going over there to beat him up. He messed with the wrong sibling."
At Jaeden's house
We see Jaeden on the couch crying.
"JAEDEN YOU DONT GET TO CRY. YOU MADE A MISTAKE!" Sophia says running over to him. I see she looks at him for a while, then punches his arm hard.
"THATS FOR BEING THE JERK YOU REALLY ARE!" Sophia yells and slaps him on his cheek. (Sophia to the rescue!) Jaeden holds his cheek and doesn't says word.
"You hurt me Jaeden." I say at the door.
"YOU HURT MY SISTER YOU....FREAK!" Wyatt yell running to him. Jaeden looks up at Wyatt, ready to take whatever he does to him.
"I-I'm sorry." Jaeden mumbles.
"WELL SORRY ISNT ENOUGH. YOU HURT MY SISTER. MY SISTER! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I CARE FOR HER YOU KNOW? I LOVE HER MORE THAN YOULL EVER LOVE HER!!" Wyatt shouts. (you are all allowed to kill me in the comments)
"I can explain ok? Come here." He says. I walk over to Jaeden. I can't look into his eyes and get lost in them again. All I see is sadness.
"How could you? I thought I could trust you! You understood me Jaeden. But I guess not!" I yell walking towards the door.
"Wait! Don't leave!" He yells back.
"WHY SHOULDNT I HUH? I NEVER SHOULDVE CAME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!" I shouted. I was angry.
"JUST HEAR ME OUT OK??!!" He also sounds mad yet soft. He calms down.
"Emily came here and I was in my room. She came upstairs and we talked. Then, out of...NOWHERE she kissed me." Jaeden explains.
"BUT YOU KISSED HER BACK! I saw..." I yell and calm down.
"IT JUST HAPPENED! I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!" He yells in frustration.
"HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW WHAT THE HECK YOURE DOING?? YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" I yell with anger in my words.
"LIKE I SAID, IT...IT HAPPENED OK??!!" He yelled. (jeez dude, chill a little)
"IF YOU LOVED ME JAEDEN, WHY'D YOU DO IT??!"

A/N I'm sorry. I made everyone so angry in this chapter. I FEEL REALLY BAD LIKE I MADE INNOCENT LIL JAEDEN CHEAT. IM THE MONSTER.