Dinner

"Ok where do you kiddos want to eat?" Mom asks.
"How about Red Lobster?" Finn suggests.
"I like Red Lobster." Jaeden says.
"Ok. Red Lobster it is!" Mom says.
We all get in the car. Mom and dad in the front, Wyatt, Jack, and Finn in the middle, and Jaeden, me, and Sophia in the back. Red Lobster was and hour away from where we lived so it was a long drive. Everyone fell asleep except Jaeden and I.
"Jaeden, are you still awake?" I ask.
"Yeah." He says.
"I'm getting tired so...." I drifted off to sleep. I didn't notice but my head was on Jaeden's shoulder. He soon fell asleep too.
At Red Lobster parking lot
"Ok. We are here!" Dad says. We all wake up and head to the restaurant.
"Table for 8." Mom says.
We sit down and order our food. We finish in about an hour. We get back in the car and drive home.
"Hey mom, can they sleep over tonight?" I ask.
"Sure! As long as it's ok with their parents."
Everyone calls their parents and they say yes. Like I said before, the ride was long. This time it was longer than before. There was so much traffic. Everyone slept. I wasn't asleep yet but I laid my head on Jaeden's shoulder. He looked at me and I looked back. Wow, his eyes are really pretty.
"Sweet dreams Y/N." Jaeden whispered and drifted off to sleep.
Back at the house
Everyone got ready and we set up the beds in the living room for them.
We weren't that tired because we already slept in the car. I'm sharing a bed with Sophia. Jack with Finn, and Jaeden with Wyatt. It was fun. We decided to do something before we went to bed.

A/N Short but sweet? I don't know. The next chapter might be short too. I'm sorry if I disappoint you. Enjoy?