Happy Birthday to US!

July 13
"Y/N, WYATT WAKE UP!!" I hear someone scream into my ear. It's probably Jack.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLEFFS!!" The group yells.
"Wha-" Wyatt says as he was cut off by Finn.
"YOU GUYS ARE 14 NOW!!" Finn says.
"Let us get ready and we'll be down in a second ok guys?" I say.
"Yes yes now go on my child!" Sophia says.
I shower and put on a casual outfit. I just put on a light amount of makeup to make me look fresh and not like a zombie. I then go to Wyatt's room.
"Wyatt?" I ask.
"Yeah Y/N?" He replies.
"Can I come in?"
"Yeah!" He says. I open the door and I give him a huge hug.
"Happy Birthday Wyatt!" I say.
"Happy Birthday Y/N!" He says also giving me a huge hug.
"Come on, they're waiting for us." I tell him.
"Wait, help me pick out a shirt."
"Hmm. This one!" I say pointing to the nice striped! button up shirt.
"Ok." He says putting it on.
"Let me fix your hair. It's a mess." I say grabbing the brush.
"Thanks. Now I don't look like I have really messy ramen noodle hair." He says.
"You still have ramen noodle hair no matter what."I point out.
"True." He says nodding as we head out the door.
We run down and everyone gives us hugs.
"Oh my gosh Y/N, I can't believe you're already 14!" Sophia says giving me a huge hug"
"Aww thanks Soph!" I say. After, she gives Wyatt hug and a little kiss on the cheek.
Wyatt blushes and ended up looking like a tomato.
"Ay Mamacita happy birthday!" Finn says in a Spanish accent giving me a hug.
"Thank you senior." I reply in the same accent.
"OMG Y/N happy birthday!!" Jack says jumping on me.
"Thaaanks Jack!" I say.
"Happy birthday Y/N! Now you're as old as me." Jaeden says giving me a hug.
"Aw, thank you so much Jae." I say giving him a kiss on the cheek.
"Wyatt, where's mom and dad?" I ask.
"They're out getting stuff for our birthday." He replies.
"Ok." I say with no emotion.
We sit on the couch and talk. Sophia and Wyatt are in the other room. Who knows what they're doing. Jack and Finn are watching weird stuff on YouTube. I'm just sitting with Jaeden.
"So..." I say.
"Soo..." Jaeden says. I put my head on his shoulder and he puts his arm around my waist. We interlock our hands and stay quiet.
"What do you wanna do now?" I say awkwardly.
"Um...sit here?" He says jokingly.
"Tonight we're gonna have a dance party." I tell him.
"Where?" He asks.
"In the backyard. It has a nice view and it's pretty big too."
"Who else is coming?"
"My mom tried calling Chosen and Jeremy's mom's but she hasn't told me anything about it yet." I tell Jaeden.
"Ok." He says.
Time skip to dance party
I change my outfit to a nicer casual outfit. I head outside and see everyone. Then I feel someone tap me. I turn around and it's Chosen.
"Oh my gosh Chosen!!!" I yell giving him a huge hug.
"Hey Y/N. Happy Birthday!" He says in between laughs. "Oh guess who else is here?" He says and Jeremey comes up and gives me a hug.
"Ahhh, Jer Bear!!" I say giving him a huge hug.
"Happy Birthday Ms. Oleff." He says.
"Thank you guys so much!!" I say leading them to the backyard. They both go to Finn and Jack.
"Woah Y/N you look really pretty." Jaeden says coming up to me.
"Thank you. You don't look to shabby yourself." I say nudging him.
"Wanna grab a snack?" He offers me.
"Yeah!" I say. He grabs my hand and we walk to the snack table.
"This food is so good!" I say.
"Yeah it is!" Jaeden says. We look around the backyard and we see Wyatt and Sophia dancing together.
"I guess they're a couple now huh?" Jaeden says with a mouth full of cheese.
"I guess so." I say also with a mouth full of cheese. As I finish my food I see Jaeden staring at me.
"Is there something on my face??" I ask and rub my cheek.
"No." Jaeden says laughing. "You're just so...pretty."
"Thanks." I say blushing.
"Do you wanna maybe...um...dance?" He says stuttering.
"Yeah...yeah I would." I say. We walk over to the dance floor and Wyatt and Sophia are there.
"Heyyyy girl!" Sophia says.
"Hey Soph!" I say. Then 'Close' by Nick Jonas comes up. Jaeden puts his hands on my waist and I put my hands around his neck.
"I'm not a good dancer Y/N." Jaeden says.
"It's ok." I say smiling. We just stare at each other getting lost in each other's eyes.
Jaeden gets closer to me. Then all of a sudden he smashes his lips against mine. It was longer and more passionate than before. We pull apart and smile.
"I love yah Jae." I say.
"I love yah too Y/N." He tells me. The song ends and Despacito comes on.
Everyone comes to the dance floor and starts dancing.
"DESPACITO!!!" We all yell dancing.
"WHOOHOOO!!" Jack yells dancing like a total idiot. We all laugh.
We continue lip syncing the words. After the song is done we all sit down and talk.
Jack, Finn, Chosen, and Jeremy all talk. Wyatt and Sophia are talking too.
"Jae? What are we?" I ask looking up to him.
"Like I said, we're best friends who have strong feelings for each other." He says smiling at me.
"Yeah....yeah we are." I say playing with Jaeden's hair.
"Who wants to eat cake?" Dad asks.
"We do!" We all yell. We cut the cake and eat it.
"OMG ITS SUCH A GOOD CAKE!! It tastes like heaven!!" Jack yells.
"For once I actually agree with Jack." Jeremy says with a mouth full of cake.
"Yeah. It's a rare occasion." Chosen says.
"WHAT THE HECK SOPHIA!" Wyatt says laughing. Apparently, Sophia put some cake on Wyatt's cheek.
"It's fine Wyatt, you are not gonna die." She says wiping it off.
"You're lucky I love you!" He tells her.
"Awwww. You two are relationship goals." Jack says.
"Don't ruin the moment Jack." Finn tells him.
"Let's open the gifts while everyone is still here!" I tell mom.
"Ok! Call Wyatt." She says.
"Well mom, that's isn't easy at the moment. Wyatt's too into Sophia to pay attention to any of us." I say smirking at Wyatt.
"SHUT UP Y/N!!!" Wyatt says grabbing his slice of cake and runs after me.
"MOM!! DAD! HELP! WYATT WANTS TO KILL MEEEE!" I scream running away.
I stop and grab my cake and run away again. Everyone has their phones out filming this.
"AHHH!! ANGELA HELP!!" I say running over to Jaeden's mom.
"It's ok sweetie. Here, hand me your purse and run for your life because I can't help you in this situation." She says.
"THANKS!" I say screaming.
"GET BACK HERE!!" Wyatt says. I run out of breath and Wyatt ends up catching me. He grabs the slice of cake and smashes it on my face.
"OH MY GOD WYATT. WHAT THE HECK?!" I say. I grab my cake slice and smash it on his face. I tackle him onto the ground and we are both covered in cake.
"FINE I SURRENDER!" Wyatt says getting up.
"Good." I say giving him a hug.
'You are a huge mess Y/N." Wyatt says pulling away from the hug.
"Ugh! Like you aren't messier than me!" I say.
"You two go clean up and we'll get the presents ready." Mom told Wyatt and I.
"Ok!" We yell going inside the house. I change and shower then I go into Wyatt's room.
"Are you done yet?" I ask.
"No but I need help."
"I'm coming in whether you like it or not. You don't want to look bad in front of Sophia." I tell him.
"WOW. Your hair is a mess!" I say.
"Yeah that's why I need you to help me wash it out!" He groans.
"Ok! Jeez." I say. I head to the bathroom with Wyatt and grab a stool.
"Ok sit on this and I'll wash your hair out." I tell him. I wash out his delicate hair with warm water.
"Thanks Y/N. I honestly don't know what I would do if I didn't have you as a sister." Wyatt tells me.
"Awww. Thanks Wyatt. I love you too." I say massaging his curly hair. "Aaaand we are done." I say grabbing a towel and rubbing his hair. I blow dry it so it can be nice and fluffy.
"Ok, now we have to pick out a nice shirt for you. OOH what about this one?" I say pointing to the light blue button up shirt. He puts it on and we head out.
"Awww you two look so much like each other." Jack says.
"WE'RE TWINS YOU STUPID IDIOT!" Wyatt and I yell at him.
"OK OK JEEZ." He says.
"Let's open the gifts." Wyatt says.
"First gift is from...Sophia!" Mom says handing over the card and gift.
We open the card first and then the gift.
"Oh my gosh Soph, you are literally the sweetest! Thank you so much!" I say giving her a hug. She got us a new game for the Nintendo Switch. Wyatt stood up and gave her a kiss and a thank you.
"Next is from...Finn and Jack." Dad says.
"Awww thanks for the card and the gift you guys!" I say and hug them.
They both gave Wyatt and I matching jackets.
"Ok next gift is from...Chosen!" Mom says.
"Oh gosh Chosen. Thank you so much for the sunglasses!" I say hugging him. Wyatt and I got matching sunglasses.
"This one is from Jeremy." Dad says.
"JEREMY. NO WAY!" Wyatt and I yell. "YOU GOT US A DRONE??" We yell.
"AHH WE LOVE YOU JER BEAR!" We yell and give him a hug.
"The last one is from Jaeden. He got both of you separate gifts." Mom says.
Our jaws drop.
"OH MY GOD. JAEDEN WESLEY LIEBERHER!" I yell.
"OH GOD JAEDEN. YOU DID NOT HAVE TO GET ME THIS. IM SERIOUS." Wyatt says also in shock.
"JAEDEN YOU GOT ME UKULELE?!" I scream.
"Yeah it's the one you've always wanted." He says smiling at me.
"DUDE. YOU GOT ME A FREAKING GUITAR. WHAT THE EVEN HECK." Wyatt says looking like he's about to cry.
"I know you've wanted that guitar. I remember in Philly you told me you wanted that." Jaeden says. I finished reading my card and I'm tearing up. Wyatt also finished reading his card. He looks like he's crying already. I look and Wyatt and he looks at me. We laugh because we're both crying. We stand up and we stare at Jaeden for 5 seconds. Then we both give him a hug while we both cry in his shoulders.
"Shhhh. It's ok. I'm here. Shhh. Don't cry." Jaeden says while rubbing our backs.
We continue crying because of the things he wrote in our cards. It was so touching and original. We step away and his mom was filming this the whole time. Jaeden's shoulders were wet as heck and our faces were swollen. We looked back at Angela (Jaeden's mom) and gave her a hug too.
"THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!" I say in between sniffs.
Everyone is helping Wyatt out with our new drone, but I decide to talk to Jaeden.
"Jaeden than-"
"You don't need to thank me Y/N. I know you've wanted a ukulele for the longest time, and when I went back to Philly for a while I saw this really pretty ukulele. So I got it for you. It wasn't too expensive either." He said.
"HEY Y/N! THE DRONE IS WORKING!!" Wyatt yells.
"OK!" I yell back.
"Ok kiddos it's getting kinda late so you should be heading home soon." Dad says.
"Don't be a party pooper Doug!" Angela tells him.
I see Jaeden was mouthing 'mom!' because he was embarrassed.
"It's ok. I really like your mom. She's chill and plus she loves food as much as you do." I tell him.
"Yeah. That's my mom." Jaeden says. We continue to talk until we all got tired.
"You kids must be exhausted. Tomorrow you all can come over to swim is you want." Mom said.
"YES!" We replied.
"Well if you guys want to have energy then let's get on the road." Angela said.
Everyone left and Wyatt and I stayed up for a while.
"Hey Wyatt?" I asked. He was playing his guitar.
"Yeah?"
"Today was fun don't you think? We finally got to see Chosen and Jeremy." I say.
"Yeah today was the best birthday I've had."
"Yeah. It was." I say.
"Ok Wyatt and Y/N, it's time for bed." Mom and dad say.
"Ok fine. Night mom night dad!" We both say going up the stairs.
"Goodnight Wyatt. I love you." I say.
"Goodnight Y/N. I love you too." He says and we both go to bed peacefully.

A/N OH MY LORD. THIS WAS SO LONG BUT HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY TO WYATT! I LIKE HOW THIS STORY IS GOING. (This was 2220 words long. Omg)