The Beach

"Dude wake up. We're going to the beach remember?" Wyatt yells
"Wy, you know I love you so leave me alone or you're dead." I tell him.
"Jeez fine Y/N. I'll leave ya to it." Wyatt says exiting my room.
I get up, shower, and do everything I usually do in the morning. I wear shorts but they're about knee length, a pineapple t-shirt, and pineapple flip flops. I put my hair in a ponytail and head out. How the heck are they already here?
"Finally Miss Sleepy Head woke up on time." Jack yells at me.
"Shut up Mr. Short Stack." I reply adding a little bit of sass into my tone.
"Ooooooh Jack. You're done!" Finn tells him. Jack gets mad.
"Hey Sophia! I see you are also wearing your pineapple flip flops." I say giving my best friend a hug.
"Yesssss. I mean you bought them for me." She says.
"Get in the car kiddos, we're going to the beach!" Mom says with excitement.
Time skip to the beach
"Yes yes yes! I love Venice Beach." Wyatt says finding a spot to put our blanket.
"Hey Y/N, do you wanna walk with me?" Jaeden asks.
"Um...sure." I say smiling. We walk along the beach and talk about stuff. I feel a nice warm hand interlock with mine. Jaeden.
"Hey Y/N, look at the beautiful sky. It's so pretty just like you. Well, maybe you're more beautiful than the sky." Jaeden says looking at me.
"Your eyes match the color of the sea. Just the right amount of blue and the right amount of green. You're eyes...I could just get lost in them like how I would get lost in the ocean without you." I say giving him a side hug. Jaeden starts walking ahead of me.
"Jae wait! Look there's a crab!" I say grabbing the crab.
"Put the crab down. Now." He says pointing to the ground.
"What if I don't?" I say smirking.
"I'll uh...push you in the water!" He says walking towards me. I immediately put the cab down and run back to the blanket.
"I'm going for a swim!" Wyatt says running to the water with Sophia.
"Hey wait for us!" Jack, Finn, Jaeden, and I yell. We get into the deepish part and Jack falls over because of the big wave.
"JACK!!!" I scream. No answer.
"JACK?!" No answer.
"BOO!!" He says and I get so scared I fall into the water.
"You...you IDIOT!" I tell him splashing the water at him. "I actually cared about you."
"I'm gonna head back now. I'm getting cold." Sophia says.
"We'll all get out too." Wyatt says also getting out. We are very cold and get out. All of us change and we all decide to go walk around the mall for a while. It was only 5:30pm so we had a while.
"I want Potato Corner." Jack whines. "I'm hungry!"
"You're always hungry." Finn points out.
"True."
"Well are we gonna eat or just stand here?" Sophia says walking towards Potato Corner.
We follow her and order.
"We're all gonna get high cholesterol after this." Wyatt says.
"Stop being a smarty pants Wyatt." I say.
"It's the truth Y/N. Accept it." He says sipping his slushy.
We finish and walk around the mall. It got quite boring for a while so we went and dropped everyone at their houses. Jaeden was last since he lived the closest to us.
"Thanks a lot Y/N,Wyatt,Jennifer,and Doug for everything." Jaeden says.
"You're welcome Jaeden. As long as you had fun, we are glad to have you." Mom tells Jaeden. "Well this is your stop. Bye Jaeden!" Dad says. Jaeden kisses me goodbye.
"I'll see soon you ok?" He says.
"Okey dokey! Bye!" I yell as he leaves the car.

A/N Omg guys, on August 15 my band is gonna be playing at Venice Beach. The last song we'll be playing is Paradise by Coldplay. Jwkdmsjsj wish me luck! Also,stay tuned for the next chapter of Best Friends Forever.