Your Hand I Will Never Let It Go

I look around my room and spot my ukulele. I haven't touched it since my birthday which was a loooong time ago. I decide to take it out and play it. I knew how to play it and the first song that came to my head was "Your Hand I Will Never Let It Go"

A/N every time I watch this I cry. I'm serious. Henry deserved better.Watch this first, then continue reading.
"Hey Y/N! I heard you playing and it sounded beautiful." Jaeden says sitting down on my bed.
"Ah wha- I mean uh...well thanks?" I say putting down my ukulele after getting a little scared.
"You do know that song is from TBOH right?" He says giggling a little.
"DUDE ARE YOU KIDDING ME. Of course I know. I'm not Jack." I tell him.
"I'm heading downstairs. I didn't know you guys were here. Where's Wyatt?" I ask walking down the stairs.
"PROBABLY MAKING OUT WITH SOPHIA!" He yells loud enough that everyone could hear.
"REALLY JAEDEN? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Wyatt yells getting upset.
Ha, I love when they do that.
I head to the kitchen and there are cookies on the counter. I bite into a cookie and it was so good and warm. I go over to the living room and see everyone.
"Hi Y/N." the group says with no emotion. I wave. I didn't feel so well.
"Hey guys." I say.
"Are you ok? You look so pale." Sophia says coming over to me.
"I-I'm fineeee. My head hurts though."
Jaeden comes over.
"Y/N? Hey, you ok?" Jaeden says like he's really worried.
"What was in that cookie she ate?" Wyatt says almost yelling.
"Cinnamon,peanuts, and apples." Finn says.
"SHE IS ALLERGIC TO PEANUTS!" Wyatt yells.
I feel weak. I can't stand.
"I don't feel so well. Jaeden? W-Wyatt?" I ask.
I start swelling up.
"HELP!! SOMEONE HELP Y/N! P-p-please." Jaeden yells.
I fall on the floor and everything goes black.
Jaeden's POV
"Y/N!" No no no, please wake up! No!!!!" I yell crying.
"Hey what's going- Y/N!" Jennifer yells grabbing Y/N.
"CALL 911 IMMEDIATELY! She passed out!"
Wyatt calls 911 and Y/N gets rushed to the hospital. Apparently, her side affects after eating peanuts are really bad. She swells and passes out. We all get in the car and meet Y/N at the hospital.
"MOM THIS CANT HAPPEN. Y/N...SHES THE GREATEST SISTER EVER. SHE CANT PERISH!" Wyatt cries.
"She's not dead. She only passed out. Y/N will wake up sooner or later." Jennifer says sternly. At this point everyone is crying. We're worried about her.
At the hospital
We wait in the lobby until the doctor calls us in.
She looks so weak.
"M-mom? W-Wyatt?" Y/N says.
"Oh honey, are you alright?" Jennifer asks stroking her hair.
"Yeah. Where's Jaeden? I wanna talk to h-him alone. Please."
Everyone leaves except me.
"Hi J-Jae."
"Hey Y/N. You doing alright?" I ask taking her hand.
"Yeah. Wh-what happened? Why am I here?" She asks.
"Well, you ate a cookie that had peanuts, swelled up, passed out, and ended up here." I say. It was silent for a while.
"I love you Y/N." I say.
"I love you too Jaeden." She says smiling in her hospital bed.
"The doctor said that she can go home tomorrow." Wyatt says coming in and dragging a chair next to me.
"Do you want us to stay here with you?" Wyatt asks Y/N.
"Yes, but only the both of you. Please." She says sounding weak.
She falls asleep and Wyatt does too. After an hour she starts sweating and I grab her hand. She calms down.
"Your hand I will never let it go."And that was the last thing I said to her that night.

A/N this is beginning to turn into TBOH. Enjoy. abstractlieberher this was made for you.